✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I Think Hearing It On CD WIll Fully Convert Me To Paradise

Jack Bauer

I'm assuming you mean you don't have an iTunes or whatever copy, trust me the iTunes version is amazing, well worth $.99!

$1.29 :P

-I've heard it only once on youtube.. but I wasn't instantly sold. So far the only song I have been instantly sold on is HLV!

I can't wait to hear the rest of the record.... I was hoping for another AROBTTH, but I guess that just continuously proves that you can't repeat genius... :p

October can't come soon enough... :dance:

$1.29 :P

I was hoping for another AROBTTH, but I guess that just continuously proves that you can't repeat genius... :p

This is exactly why I think Coldplay are choosing the right way to do things. They could never top their previous album, so they go and make a totally different one :) I find this the best approach to stay relevant as an artist and it gives the fans quite an eclectic catalogue to enjoy for years to come!

This is exactly why I think Coldplay are choosing the right way to do things. They could never top their previous album, so they go and make a totally different one :) I find this the best approach to stay relevant as an artist and it gives the fans quite an eclectic catalogue to enjoy for years to come!

I'm sorry, but that's just dumb.

1. Their best album is a completely subjective opinion.

2. Even if it wasn't, that doesn't mean they can't top said album in the future.

3. Even if that wasn't true, that doesn't mean you shouldn't at least try to better yourself, and it definitely doesn't give you an excuse to make subpar tunes.