✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

what do you guys prefer?

oldmuckers

When taking in a brand new song do you prefer to hear it live first and then hear the studio version? Or do you like to have heard the studio version before you hear it played live? We have had an interesting mix of both on the path to MX but you can answer this question in reagrds to any band or artist. Does how you are first exposed to a song have an impact on your perception of it? Again... this question, while inspired by the build up to the new album, is not limited to Coldplay or MX.

I prefer to hear studio version first, I was happy and also a little disappointed when they played Charlie Brown/HLH/UATW/MM first live because now I've heard almost the half of the whole album!

And the studio version of MM was not as good as it was played live.Like with ETIAW MTM and Paradise I was thrilled when they played it live because I had already heard the studio version( It's often played better live) so I'm not gonna listen to Up In Flames, or DLBIYH(if they play this song live)

It would sort have ruined the whole experience of listening to the album for the first time. And with all the bands I listen to I always listen the studio version first, it gives a better impression.