✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Where did Nadine go???

Sweet One

Sarah' date=' i have her e-mail address and her livejournal but i haven't had the time to write her or anything. I was just wondering about her whereabouts when i signed on to MSN today.[/quote']

I HAVE ASKED HER WHY SHE DOESN'T USE MSN AND SHE SAYS SHE ISN'T SO MUCH OF THE IM TYPE ANYMORE :shrugs:

awe. laura and all the people who commented on this post (even the person who didn't know who i was and even is ginger didn't notice lol.) muah muah muah's to all of you. well the one's who think they missed me anyway. that's awfully kind.

i've just been a busy bee lately with school and such. looking very much forward to my month long break i'll tell you that. i only come online to update my journal or check my e-mail. i'm still not much for the msn. i really must learn to get back into it.

my new thing is writing people letters! :D if anyone wants to swaps snail mail e-mail me because i love sending and recieving letters of love from around the globe.

in fact i've got a letter to send to miss sarah today! i'm gonna go send it right now

i wouldn't have known about this post if it wasn't for sarah so thank you dollface! i love a good ego boost. :) :: cuddles sarah :: lol.

ciao ciao lovelies! i'm sure i'll be back soon. :)

awe. laura and all the people who commented on this post (even the person who didn't know who i was and even is ginger didn't notice lol.) muah muah muah's to all of you. well the one's who think they missed me anyway. that's awfully kind.

i've just been a busy bee lately with school and such. looking very much forward to my month long break i'll tell you that. i only come online to update my journal or check my e-mail. i'm still not much for the msn. i really must learn to get back into it.

my new thing is writing people letters! :D if anyone wants to swaps snail mail e-mail me because i love sending and recieving letters of love from around the globe.

in fact i've got a letter to send to miss sarah today! i'm gonna go send it right now

i wouldn't have known about this post if it wasn't for sarah so thank you dollface! i love a good ego boost. :) :: cuddles sarah :: lol.

ciao ciao lovelies! i'm sure i'll be back soon. :)

:kiss: i knew you wouldn't see it unless i posted a comment with the link

<3

I wanna know where Banannaman went! It's been a long long time since I saw Reilly on here! :(

I was just telling someone that the other day!! I see him every now and then on MSN and we have a nice catch-up chat, but this board ain't the same without him. :cry: