December 1, 200322 yr 'Ello you beautiful people! Does anybody know where Nadine aka cold_kitty has gone?? She just kinda....disappeared.. :/ :(
December 1, 200322 yr She is quite busy with work and school and such. PM me and I can hook you up with her email or livejournal address. <3 Nadine.
December 1, 200322 yr Author Sarah, i have her e-mail address and her livejournal but i haven't had the time to write her or anything. I was just wondering about her whereabouts when i signed on to MSN today.
December 1, 200322 yr Dunno who she is really... :huh: :embarrased: :confused: :( SHE IS THE RADDEST PERSON EVER.
December 1, 200322 yr Sarah' date=' i have her e-mail address and her livejournal but i haven't had the time to write her or anything. I was just wondering about her whereabouts when i signed on to MSN today.[/quote'] I HAVE ASKED HER WHY SHE DOESN'T USE MSN AND SHE SAYS SHE ISN'T SO MUCH OF THE IM TYPE ANYMORE :shrugs:
December 1, 200322 yr I miss Nadine...she was paired up with me as my buddy when I first came to this board.. :D
December 1, 200322 yr hmm no wonder why i havn't seen her around livejournal. i feel bad that i didn't even notice :cry: :stunned: :cool:
December 1, 200322 yr hmm no wonder why i havn't seen her around livejournal. i feel bad that i didn't even notice :cry: :stunned: :cool: she still makes posts here and there :confused:
December 1, 200322 yr awe. laura and all the people who commented on this post (even the person who didn't know who i was and even is ginger didn't notice lol.) muah muah muah's to all of you. well the one's who think they missed me anyway. that's awfully kind. i've just been a busy bee lately with school and such. looking very much forward to my month long break i'll tell you that. i only come online to update my journal or check my e-mail. i'm still not much for the msn. i really must learn to get back into it. my new thing is writing people letters! :D if anyone wants to swaps snail mail e-mail me because i love sending and recieving letters of love from around the globe. in fact i've got a letter to send to miss sarah today! i'm gonna go send it right now i wouldn't have known about this post if it wasn't for sarah so thank you dollface! i love a good ego boost. :) :: cuddles sarah :: lol. ciao ciao lovelies! i'm sure i'll be back soon. :)
December 1, 200322 yr awe. laura and all the people who commented on this post (even the person who didn't know who i was and even is ginger didn't notice lol.) muah muah muah's to all of you. well the one's who think they missed me anyway. that's awfully kind. i've just been a busy bee lately with school and such. looking very much forward to my month long break i'll tell you that. i only come online to update my journal or check my e-mail. i'm still not much for the msn. i really must learn to get back into it. my new thing is writing people letters! :D if anyone wants to swaps snail mail e-mail me because i love sending and recieving letters of love from around the globe. in fact i've got a letter to send to miss sarah today! i'm gonna go send it right now i wouldn't have known about this post if it wasn't for sarah so thank you dollface! i love a good ego boost. :) :: cuddles sarah :: lol. ciao ciao lovelies! i'm sure i'll be back soon. :) :kiss: i knew you wouldn't see it unless i posted a comment with the link <3
December 2, 200322 yr hey nadine!!! its been forever since i talked to you, or something close to it, things just didnt feel the same without you, like there was a section of coolness not here, i hope everythings going great! :)
December 2, 200322 yr I wanna know where Banannaman went! It's been a long long time since I saw Reilly on here! :(
December 2, 200322 yr Author I wanna know where Banannaman went! It's been a long long time since I saw Reilly on here! :( I was just telling someone that the other day!! I see him every now and then on MSN and we have a nice catch-up chat, but this board ain't the same without him. :cry:
December 3, 200322 yr Author Yeah..they've disappeared and it sucks. REILLY!!!!! (a la Streetcar named Desire). :lol:
Create an account or sign in to comment