✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

WHAT'S WITH PEOPLE PUTTING THEIR THREADS IN CAPITAL LETTERS LATELY?

Jack Bauer

I think Coldplaying should have, like tryouts. Before you join you do an online tryout session to make sure you're not a complete idiot like most of the people who make threads on here. Nothing too hard, just like the ink blot test or maybe testing simple English skills. It could really improve the quality of life here.

I think Coldplaying should have, like tryouts. Before you join you do an online tryout session to make sure you're not a complete idiot like most of the people who make threads on here. Nothing too hard, just like the ink blot test or maybe testing simple English skills. It could really improve the quality of life here.

what about the idiots who are already here? they get a free pass? or is this for the new idiots?

if you don't like someone, just put them on the block/ignore list. there are some users who tend to give the response 'i agree' or a nodding head smiley for the sake of posting. those users will never have anything interesting to add so they go on my personal list. and then there are the obvious trolls and spammers; thats another chunk of people. your idea of a tryout may be too radical and will probably never happen, but most forums have a block option available.