✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Mylo Xyloto Reviews?

parachutes333

So there are many reviews on Mylo Xyloto. Even one with a detailed description on each song I've read. Doesn't that mean a lot of people out there, from BBC, Rolling Stone magazine ect have heard it? So doesn't that mean there must be someone out there who has it? Why won't it leak online? It's not like it's stored in a vault. It's out there already. Not so? What about the record stores.. when are they getting their shipment?

So there are many reviews on Mylo Xyloto. Even one with a detailed description on each song I've read. Doesn't that mean a lot of people out there, from BBC, Rolling Stone magazine ect have heard it? So doesn't that mean there must be someone out there who has it? Why won't it leak online? It's not like it's stored in a vault. It's out there already. Not so? What about the record stores.. when are they getting their shipment?

The copies that the journalists and critics have are encrypted with a security code that rules out any chance of them leaking it. If they were to leak it, it would tell EMI exactly when, who and where it happened. They would lose their career and face legal issues. Also, a journalist in a respected magazine isn't going to leak an album. Especially not with this new security code thing that is on promotional copies of MX.

I'm fairly certain they are the only people who have the record right now. Japanese retailers probably don't even have it yet. It will most likely arrive on the 17th in Japanese music shops - that's when you can really expect a leak.

The copies that the journalists and critics have are encrypted with a security code that rules out any chance of them leaking it. If they were to leak it, it would tell EMI exactly when, who and where it happened. They would lose their career and face legal issues. Also, a journalist in a respected magazine isn't going to leak an album. Especially not with this new security code thing that is on promotional copies of MX.

I'm fairly certain they are the only people who have the record right now. Japanese retailers probably don't even have it yet. It will most likely arrive on the 17th in Japanese music shops - that's when you can really expect a leak.

Thanks man! You make a lot of sense. I've waited like 3 years. What's a few days ? :D

Thanks man! You make a lot of sense. I've waited like 3 years. What's a few days ? :D

No problems :)

Yeah, waiting has gotten easier. I was really anxious last week to hear it, but I've mellowed out now.

Don't get me wrong, I do believe there will be leak. It will be groundbreaking if it doesn't leak at all. I can't think of a high profile album that never leaked before an actual physical release. So if it doesn't leak at all, you have to commend them on making history.

But I just think it's silly how cramped up people are getting. People are searching all over the internet day and night trying to find it. It's useless. When it leaks, we will know in a matter of seconds. We aren't going to find it on some shady website.

No problems :)

Yeah, waiting has gotten easier. I was really anxious last week to hear it, but I've mellowed out now.

Don't get me wrong, I do believe there will be leak. It will be groundbreaking if it doesn't leak at all. I can't think of a high profile album that never leaked before an actual physical release. So if it doesn't leak at all, you have to commend them on making history.

But I just think it's silly how cramped up people are getting. People are searching all over the internet day and night trying to find it. It's useless. When it leaks, we will know in a matter of seconds. We aren't going to find it on some shady website.

you should run for president

People are searching all over the internet day and night trying to find it.

:nod: I guess the people searching day and night aren't too familiar with how leaks work.... I do hope they didn't accidentally download malware or anything like that because they were going to completely random sites.

Once it hits What + Waffles, links for the album will be widely available.

:nod: I guess the people searching day and night aren't too familiar with how leaks work.... I do hope they didn't accidentally download malware or anything like that because they were going to completely random sites.

Once it hits What + Waffles, links for the album will be widely available.

Speaking of which, those sites are invite only right? Would you mind sending me an invite?

Translation:

CRITICAL - The new album is looking between the British ballads and ambitious titles.

Mylo Xyloto is certainly one of the most anticipated records of the year. Behind this title hides énugmatique new production of one of the most popular bands in the world: Coldplay.

This fifth album succeeds triumphantly Viva la Vida, released in 2008, which consolidated the status of English arisen early in the century with a series of radio tubes. Last spring, Brian Eno told us he "has given a helping hand" to training again.

Upon first listen, the leg of U2 collaborator privileged arises. Climates of certain securities dense sometimes evoke quite frankly the orchestration of the Irish: arpeggiated guitars, synth, epic melodies ... Passed an anecdotal electro intro, the first four songs are striking in their force. Removed, nerve, they reveal more nervous the direction of a group of concerned had to update the last few years. Chris Martin's voice is often doubled and treated with multiple effects. It was not until the fifth track, Us Against the Wall, to hear her singing naked, accompanied by an acoustic guitar, other instruments enter progressively.

Coldplay, dance and Rihanna

Chris Martin said he had wanted to make a concept album around the theme of love triumphing over all, a dimension that does not jump to the ears to listen to these fourteen titles. He also claimed to have incorporated elements of dance music. This incursion is felt with the participation of singer Rihanna on Princess of China and some other pieces on which the rhythm is supported, including Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall, the first single from the album, last June.

Coldplay walking magnifier that could propel the group

In their commitment to innovation, the group yet cautious, often falling in his mannerisms. In this case, unifying these ballads, a little lazy, that they feel able to cope kilometer. By marking a distinction between pieces cut too ambitious and consensual titles, Coldplay walking magnifier that could propel the group into another dimension. Twenty years ago, confessed their model, U2, did not hesitate to cast off the outstanding Achtung Baby, which contrasted sharply with the rest of their production. Perhaps the members of Coldplay will dare to launch into space next time?