✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Laptop skin :)

cackyy

13" Only thing i wished they offered like an entire skin for the whole computer. sides, bottom, screen. It would be sooo sweet to have the whole wall.

Someone provides this service?

Where did you get it? Do you think it would fit my MacBook Air (13")?

Someone provides this service?

Where did you get it? Do you think it would fit my MacBook Air (13")?

Yeah, skinit.com. I just took the whole grafitti wall picture, and you can make custom skins on their website. It's around 35$ shipped.

EDIT: haha thanks^^, The wall is too big to use the entire thing, so you can drag it around until you find an area that works for you. Im making one on gelaskins for my iPhone 4s when i get paid :D

Yeah, skinit.com. I just took the whole grafitti wall picture, and you can make custom skins on their website. It's around 35$ shipped.

Wow, that's not bad! I will seriously consider something like this. It's awesome!

Wow, that's not bad! I will seriously consider something like this. It's awesome!

it really is. and like i said, you can use anyy picture that's releatively good resolution. I wanted to use this picture of abbey road from the beatles, but instead of the beatles, their was 4 HLh walking light men. IT was sweet, but it was too small

This is what i wanted to use

tumblr_lowyuvLJnJ1qft1cfo1_500.jpg