✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

GWYNYTH IS PREGNANT!

GUY IS A SLUT

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ah okay. well for the clueless persons like myself, it helps if you actually provide an adjective or some descriptive text explaining what it is you're writing. for in offline world, i could tell you are singing something....but on here, there's no way for me to tell that you're singing....

i know...i'm an old doofus!

I somehow keep thinking that 'Guy is a Slut' is actually a guy himself....now turns out it's a 'she' and her name's Sarah! lmao.

Sorry, Sarah. And who's that in your avatar? your dad??! :D

Yes my name is Sarah, I am 19 and originally from Toronto. I moderate the B-Sides forum with my other username.

ohhhh! doh! i shoudda guessed that's Howard Hampton...specially since she said he's got two kids and one's named sarah as well! arghhhhh @ me thinking he's your dad when you actually like the guy!!

*doesn't feel too good in the mouth now!*

ummm my name....is musiclover :-)

I'm 25, and single. and i don't like too many women who're old enuf to be my mom! :lol: or atleast, not 'like like' them....u know what i mean....

I somehow keep thinking that 'Guy is a Slut' is actually a guy himself....now turns out it's a 'she' and her name's Sarah! lmao.

Sorry, Sarah. And who's that in your avatar? your dad??! :D

Yes my name is Sarah, I am 19 and originally from Toronto. I moderate the B-Sides forum with my other username.

That description Eric gave is sooooooooooooo perfect for him ;)