✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

GWYNYTH IS PREGNANT!

GUY IS A SLUT

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ohhhh! doh! i shoudda guessed that's Howard Hampton...specially since she said he's got two kids and one's named sarah as well! arghhhhh @ me thinking he's your dad when you actually like the guy!!

*doesn't feel too good in the mouth now!*

ummm my name....is musiclover :-)

I'm 25, and single. and i don't like too many women who're old enuf to be my mom! :lol: or atleast, not 'like like' them....u know what i mean....

you don't have a real first name? or is it eric? :huh:

hmmm why are some folks in here taking my name to be Eric?? I'm not Eric...whoever that may be!

And I would rather not share my real name on a public forum. I would appreciate you respecting my privacy. :-)

I was talking about the other girl signature... Sorry if you thought it was about you....

I'm not Eric...whoever that may be!

only the pimpest 15 year old around

me

i know your name is eric. i usually don't call people on here by their names unless i really know them. i hate when people say my name. i rather just be talked to then addressed at first. :D

i'm not much of a fan of chris martin or gwenyth paltrow. but that made my breath or heart whatever stop.

shocking news to me. i was still hoping they wouldn't last because she was such a big time celebrity being with everyone else. now this :stunned:

this is all too much for me. :D :P