✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

WILL PRINCESS OF CHINA GET THAT RADIO AIRPLAY THAT COLDPLAY DESERVES?

ihaveabono

I know this may sound crazy, but I don't think it will get air play. I mean, Paradise was a number one hit, and I heard it once (yesterday actually). Even if it has Rihanna on it. I just don't know. It'd be great to hear Coldplay for a change, but I just don't think it'll happen for some reason. I hope I'm wrong though....

Coldplay is on the radio all the time. I don't understand how so many of you aren't hearing them.

Paradise is played like 10 times a day here.

Ha ha yeah. Same here. Both Paradise and CB is being really overplayed here!

So I'm sure if and when PoC gets released, it's going to blow up the airwaves because of how popular Rihanna is.

I know this may sound crazy, but I don't think it will get air play. I mean, Paradise was a number one hit, and I heard it once (yesterday actually). Even if it has Rihanna on it. I just don't know. It'd be great to hear Coldplay for a change, but I just don't think it'll happen for some reason. I hope I'm wrong though....

I eat my words. I heard in the background of a radio show! The Same place I heard CB! YAY!:D

People listen to the radio? I do everything in my power to not listen to any radio. Radio ruins songs for me, radio is one of the reasons people hate coldplay and I know it's the reason people hate adele because there tired hearing the same shit forced into there brain. I can't listen to the cave anymore by Mumford I mean almost every other song from that album sounds better. All right....I'm gonna stop ranting now. In conclusion all radio sucks the hairiest of dicks, IMO.

• 2 weeks later...