January 6, 200719 yr Yes...I guess that's why you rated it as 10 :nice: You know I like yours so...10 How are you anyways?
January 6, 200719 yr Well, thank you :happy: Yes, I've changed it...it's kind of a tribute to someone who's feeling weary :nice: @talisman:10, always
January 6, 200719 yr Haha ^ that's good Yes...I guess that's why you rated it as 10 :nice: You know I like yours so...10 How are you anyways? Haha.. thanks.. I'm ok.. I'm hungry :confused:
January 6, 200719 yr Here... 12:14 And I won't have my lunch until 16:00 :confused: It's the time to go home
January 6, 200719 yr Haha.. Send me by e-mail! I have a lot of cookies here :P and.. icecreams.. candys... :P
January 6, 200719 yr :P You can't get enough of those... Anyways, I wanted to ask you sth... Can you tell me the meaning of the word "cachichurris"?
January 6, 200719 yr Kiss? I thought it was... Yes, it's a song from Babel's OST. Did you watch Babel?
January 6, 200719 yr Nop.. the song says: yo lo unico que quiero es un besito / all i want is a (little) kiss bien cachichurris machichurris chichichirris / cachichurris machichurris chichichirris (I can't translate that :lol:)
January 6, 200719 yr Oh...thank you. I was searching for the translation but couldn't get it. Guess I now know why. :lol:
Create an account or sign in to comment