✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Who makes Chris's jacket?

mediahound

Thanks.

I have to say I'm really digging their new look for this album.

For Viva La Vida I actually hated their costuming and even posted that they need to fire their costume designer. ;) The multi-color armbands really got on my nerves and you never saw them with anything else on.

But the new 'street' style is something I can really dig.

That white tag is most likely a brand tag.... if only we can enhance it to make it out.... these outfits are hard to replicate and cost more money where as the viva jacket was like a suit jacket with armbands... these ones ur gonna have to have each patch made and get paint and stuff... ):

They hire fashion designers to do there outfits.... they most likely took vintage 1984 style clothing and put patches and sprayed paint on them... i like the urban street look....

the art work and stuff is mainly UK based but the clothing has been based in the USA west coast.... like the X & Y clothing and the Viva clothing... so we need to check out more west coast brands...

• 11 months later...
They hire fashion designers to do there outfits.... they most likely took vintage 1984 style clothing and put patches and sprayed paint on them... i like the urban street look....

the art work and stuff is mainly UK based but the clothing has been based in the USA west coast.... like the X & Y clothing and the Viva clothing... so we need to check out more west coast brands...

i know that Chris' pant's are from a brand called Nice-Collective, which is based in CA.

maybe they custom made the bands clothes...