✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Channukah Thread!!

GUY IS A SLUT

Hi Sarah! :-)

cool thread. are you Jewish?

On my flight back from NYC, a young Jewish family was sitting across in the aisle, with the husband sitting next to me....i had the window seat but one of the kids wanted to sit in my place....he was yelling at his younger sister (she was in baby seat, and strapped down to the window seat on the other side of the plane) for always taking the window seat...and the mom goes...well honey, her child seat would block everyone from the aisle so she's gotta always take the window seat....and the boy even understood and calmed down! :stunned: i'm like...well, he can have my seat...but the mom is like...thanks, but it's okay, and gave me a smile! :blush:

i was so amazed at that kid...when i was that age, i was a bit too much to handle! :lol: :lol: nobody ever talked me into calming down! lmao

Me friends ceelbrate Hanukah, and it's so much fun because I help the to prepair the things, and I can't celebrate it......... then everyone else celebrates Christmas, I help my friend to, to amke the Christmas trees and all that and I don't! So I'm just happy for the people that do celebrate that things! :D

Hi Sarah! :-)

cool thread. are you Jewish?

On my flight back from NYC, a young Jewish family was sitting across in the aisle, with the husband sitting next to me....i had the window seat but one of the kids wanted to sit in my place....he was yelling at his younger sister (she was in baby seat, and strapped down to the window seat on the other side of the plane) for always taking the window seat...and the mom goes...well honey, her child seat would block everyone from the aisle so she's gotta always take the window seat....and the boy even understood and calmed down! :stunned: i'm like...well, he can have my seat...but the mom is like...thanks, but it's okay, and gave me a smile! :blush:

i was so amazed at that kid...when i was that age, i was a bit too much to handle! :lol: :lol: nobody ever talked me into calming down! lmao

that's a nice story but i don't think the fact that they were jewish had much to do with that they were well behaved :lol:

My friends celebrate Hannukah! and they give me cookies :D I love it! :P :lol: :D

cookies? that's interesting. we don't have cookies more on this holiday, but cookies are good in general.

Well it's like they are all very happy and they tell stories and they cook! I'm sure! and we, because I help them, we made cookies and ..... I can't eat them, but anyway, it's a great thing and they always say a storie about the candles and why the light them and things like that and........ I think is fun! I just love it! :D

oh so what do you celebrate? I mean...are you into any sort of religious beliefs? Hinduism' date=' Christianity, Islam, Judaism, Sikhism, Jainism, Taoism, Buddhism? xyz-ism! lol[/quote']

Not really, I have my very Catholic uncles for one side, Jewish Witness for the other and I have some Jew friends and I help is a Christian thing (I work in the social service) and well....... It's all mixed up! It's really up to us If we celebrate something, not to my parents, so is kinda bored, because for them it's just a normal day, they go out to work and we are left alone in the house....... There's nothing to celebrate really! But I'm very into religions, as a thing for studying, not to follow really :sneaky:

:)

no, but it was cool to see them behaving well. the tiny boy even had his skull cap on all the time! btw, at what age do boys start wearing it?

I am so clueless about Jewish customs! :embarrased:

i'm not sure, i'm not very religious so i don't know all of their customs but i think from very very young the boys start wearing a "kippah"

My friends celebrate Hannukah! and they give me cookies :D I love it! :P :lol: :D

cookies? that's interesting. we don't have cookies more on this holiday, but cookies are good in general.

Well it's like they are all very happy and they tell stories and they cook! I'm sure! and we, because I help them, we made cookies and ..... I can't eat them, but anyway, it's a great thing and they always say a storie about the candles and why the light them and things like that and........ I think is fun! I just love it! :D

it's nice to light the candles :)

dradle dradle dradle.

i made it out of clay.

and when it's dry and ready

my dradle i will play.

or something like that. :D me and my cousins play with a little bit of money. but i forget the rules every year and what each letter stands for. :rolleyes: i really suck at anything having to do with my religion.

I see......... and what do you do there? I mean' date=' how do you play that? :confused:[/quote']

you spin it and whichever side it lands on means something, like each time a certain letter comes up you must put in some money, or take away money, or you win all the money