✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Possibility of an EP with different mix?

vreza

..just like the Osaka Sun Mix of Lovers in Japan. well not exactly with only little differences like that, but give us the vibrant, energetic mix that we've heard so much on live performances. the mix a song as amazing as CB really deserves.

cos really i'm on the verge of surgically alter the studio version to my liking right about now. (evil glance at my Pro Tools icon)

i know creating this thread will not make anything happen or change anything, but one could dream, right?

..just like the Osaka Sun Mix of Lovers in Japan. well not exactly with only little differences like that, but give us the vibrant, energetic mix that we've heard so much on live performances. the mix a song as amazing as CB really deserves.

cos really i'm on the verge of surgically alter the studio version to my liking right about now. (evil glance at my Pro Tools icon)

i know creating this thread will not make anything happen or change anything, but one could dream, right?

EDIT: Nevermind.

I hate Charlie Brown remixes, people just change the slightest shit and call it a day.

it is never said that the original Charlie Brown is a mixing disaster. its good, except compared to the live version. if it weren't for the live version i'd imagine we wouldnt have complained about anything. it just need small adjustments.