May 11, 201016 yr I approve of you, Carla. :awesome: Thanks :awesome: Well, I didn't know that :shame: Shame on you! :P MuseWiki is like Muse's bible!
May 11, 201016 yr Well, I didn't know that :shame: It's OK. You shall learn all of the Muser ways soon enough. :nice:
May 11, 201016 yr Shame on you! :P MuseWiki is like Muse's bible! Well, I didn't like the original :nice: It's OK. You shall learn all of the Muser ways soon enough. :nice: I'm actually on and off with Muse :\ they're later stuff is a little over the top. I like Blackholes And Revelations on some days, and can't stand most of The Resistance (Ironically I like I Belong To You :shame:).
May 11, 201016 yr D: GET THEE AWAY FROM OUR THREAD. :angry: Nahhh, I'm just kidding. At least you like some of it, and at least you're not one of those people who absolutely hate them.
May 12, 201016 yr :P My relationship with Muse is an odd one, however, I am staying in this thread ;)
May 12, 201016 yr Well, as long as you remain civil with Muse, you are free to stay as much as you like. ;) :nice:
May 12, 201016 yr That's the one that opens with irritating guitar noises, right? It has a good part in the middle.
May 12, 201016 yr [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiHUKVoYbdc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiHUKVoYbdc[/ame] It's that one.
May 12, 201016 yr I actually like the intro. Granted, I like the rest of it better, but still. I think the ending is lovely. :wacky:
May 12, 201016 yr Citizen Erased is awesome, I love every second of it. :bomb: And they might play it in Wembley again. :bomb: Only 121 days left ... :bomb: (I need more bombs.)
May 12, 201016 yr :awesome: Thanks. :escaping2: Getting back to awesome songs, my nr. 2 has to be either Uprising or Knights Of Cydonia :P
May 13, 201016 yr [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7Olhcgu8q8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7Olhcgu8q8[/ame] :bomb:
May 13, 201016 yr http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7Olhcgu8q8[/url] :bomb: It's not letting me watch it :bigcry:
May 13, 201016 yr woah, must have this song now! not sure why muse is obsessed with doing twilight songs though =/
May 14, 201016 yr http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7Olhcgu8q8[/url] :bomb: It sounds really great.. but kinda cheesy too....:uneasy:... I kinda like it but I NEED to listen to the whole song to make up my mind :blank:
Create an account or sign in to comment