✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Used to hate it now i love it !

The first i lestened to this song and found out they sampled Allen i was all wtf why would you do that ?create your own stuff ***** ,but then i realised that the my favorite part of the song is not the part sampled and that i really like how the whole song goes: now im just addicted to it ! Anyone had the same or is it just me ???

The first i lestened to this song and found out they sampled Allen i was all wtf why would you do that ?create your own stuff ***** ,but then i realised that the my favorite part of the song is not the part sampled and that i really like how the whole song goes: now im just addicted to it ! Anyone had the same or is it just me ???

I love it the first time I heard it because it gives so much energy and positive thoughts. Well, the song is obviously a grower and I'm happy that it grew on you^^

I've always loved it, though the first time I was like: "Wow, is it Coldplay ? :thinking: " but it's an awesome motivating song, and, I know it wasn't on purpose but after like the 10th listen I thought: "This is soooo 2011, if you take into account all the revolutions this year!"

:awesome: