✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

me when im older

psychedelic_clocks

Im going to live in sweden. have a trillion babies.. most adopted cambodian kids, my kids will obviously be mixed chinese/ukrainian/english/swedish and it will be all good. im going to marry a boy i call turd because i'm shitty. can you find the connection? we both come from rectums!

the best part are the babies!!!! chinese mixed with ukrainian mixed with english and swedish..they're going to be so pretty. and im going to love the cambodian kids more because they're just so damn nice! and yes. its going to be a good life.

and im not going to have a religion. im going celebrate every damn holiday there is. except for the whole fasting thing, i cant do that...i need to eat food. food is god! oh mighty god.

OH! And the babies have to be a tad french. and thats all good. its going to be all good.

babies!! LOTS OF BABIES!!!! LOTS OF CAMBODIAN BABIES!! maybe i'll adopt some babies in other countries too, the kids that are affect by war. GO BABIES GO!!!!

Guest LiquidSky
Im going to live in sweden. have a trillion babies.. most adopted cambodian kids, my kids will obviously be mixed chinese/ukrainian/english/swedish and it will be all good. im going to marry a boy i call turd because i'm shitty. can you find the connection? we both come from rectums!

the best part are the babies!!!! chinese mixed with ukrainian mixed with english and swedish..they're going to be so pretty. and im going to love the cambodian kids more because they're just so damn nice! and yes. its going to be a good life.

and im not going to have a religion. im going celebrate every damn holiday there is. except for the whole fasting thing, i cant do that...i need to eat food. food is god! oh mighty god.

OH! And the babies have to be a tad french. and thats all good. its going to be all good.

babies!! LOTS OF BABIES!!!! LOTS OF CAMBODIAN BABIES!! maybe i'll adopt some babies in other countries too, the kids that are affect by war. GO BABIES GO!!!!

omg! You are just exactly like moi! I want to adopt a bunch of babies too! :blush: wish I could adopt all of them...so I won't see any children dying of hunger... :cry: :/

YEA!!! BABIES!!

I LIKE THOSE BABIES!! they're so cute!! and nice! and woooooo!

but my babies that are part whatever are going to be mine..made from me and so cute!

oh yea..and my husband is going to be a "plant" grower..and hes going to grow some cannabis.. oooh yea.. get some "special" vegetables too. TOMACCO

today in careers class we had to write about how we say ourselves in 15 years and i wrote exactly that! HA!