✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Facebook fever!!!

piscesmonkey*

It's amazing how far facebook has spread: it's at school, at work, in the cafe, even on the bus!!! Well tell me what you think about this, and if you want a new friend on facebook leave your link and feel free to write 3 words you would use to describe yourself. Thanks.:D

I bloody hate that this useless, time consuming invention that some student made for the sake of posting random shit that is happening around his university on the internet.

And I pity the people who are talking about facebook like it is an important part of their life and can't live a minute without checking their status on their Iphones/whatever.

My two cents.

It's amazing how far facebook has spread: it's at school, at work, in the cafe, even on the bus!!! Well tell me what you think about this, and if you want a new friend on facebook leave your link and feel free to write 3 words you would use to describe yourself. Thanks.:D

I don't use it. I'm not trying to be one of those 'too cool for school' kids, but as of late I quite simply don't feel like using social networks like that anymore. I don't know why, I just don't feel like using it.

Also, I think orkut was a bit more functional in the sense that it's forums were better organised.

(btw, I'm not judging anyone who uses it. The only complaint I have is when I have to use the uni's computers and the room is full, but a lot of people seem to go there just to check facebook when people are queueing to actually do something uni-related. It's very annoying.)