✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

TEENZ ONLY THREAD

Coldplay

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aren't you scared that somebody will steal those lyrics you post here, keaton?

cause people used to steal julia's (don't know if you know her) drawings and post them on other sites as their work :uhoh:

Well...the tittle Love In A Lethal Dose is not of my own original work. So I can't really call it my own song.

I know, but it unfortunately happens :uhoh:

Maybe you two should exchange lyrics in private messages? just a suggestion :)

That's a good idea. I just assume most Coldplayers are fantastic people. :P

Whoa, I actually slept in today... :shocked3: I woke up at 7... :P

:nice:

:dead: Absolutely, positively, gorgeous, if you could marry lyrics, I would marry these.

I don't know how you do it, Keaton. Every time I try and write a song I get a verse and then that's it, and it is just bad. You, however, you seem to be fully inspired all the time, I really admire you.

For the first verse, I like it as it is, however if you're unhappy with it, I would go with :

As for me coming up with piano to go with it, I will try and would love too, I'm not promising some Beethoven masterpiece though :laugh3:. And I will apologise in advance if I can't do it.

Keaton, I have some advice for you :awesome: Try and get some gigs, because you need to get noticed, don't you dare, and that is a warning, let your talent go unrecognised!!

Wow thanks Molly. I'll bet you could come up with a brilliant piano part. :D I''ve been working on the song all day so I'm open to suggestions. :)

I only play for my relatives. Those are the only gigs I play. :lol: But thank you for the kind words. I thought you'd want to see the lyrics and give some constructive feedback and you have. :) You admire me...oh shucks...well I admire you more. Just how you seize every day and always bring a positive attitude to Coldplay. You have a wonderful outlook on life.

Whoa, I actually slept in today... :shocked3: I woke up at 7... :P

I went to sleep about 4am and woke up at 1pm

Rock star lifestyle :cool:

That's a good idea. I just assume most Coldplayers are fantastic people. :P

:nice:

Wow thanks Molly. I'll bet you could come up with a brilliant piano part. :D I''ve been working on the song all day so I'm open to suggestions. :)

I only play for my relatives. Those are the only gigs I play. :lol: But thank you for the kind words. I thought you'd want to see the lyrics and give some constructive feedback and you have. :)

Please be a musician

So I was working on the lyrics today. I came up with a guitar part but it's still in flux. We can change it if you think some parts don't belong. :)

In the wicked and wild night

We ran away in full flight

Sparking the city with color and light

Watching it glow out of sight

'Cos you, Oh you

I'm sick from/with love in a lethal dose

Your the one I'm dreaming of most

Together our hearts will beat close

Like a shinning bright red rose

When I see you

You see my reflection

My heartache has an infection

And the only release is you

I was lost and always thought it true

I was lost until I met you

But in the fire's and in the flood's

I'll bleed myself for your blood

I'll follow you 'Till word's end and back again

'Cos you, oh you

I'm sick from/with love in a lethal dose

Your the one I'm dreaming of most

Together our hearts will beat close

Like a shinning bright red rose

ohh, ohh

Love, Love, Love, Love(you sing it by holding out each note, it's like the climax)

In a lethal dose

Love, Love, Love, Love

In a lethal dose

That's a good song! :)

I'm listening to this concert, take a listen it's amazing.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovG0A4LPfWk&list=PLL7I2Xta8DIhlRDsZuQb5s28nHpN23ZV0]HD - Coldplay - Major Minus (live) @ Olympiastadium Munich 12.09.2012 - YouTube[/ame]

It was good thanks. :) I left early because they were going to go to a training session and wouldn't be back until 5:30. So I left early and I'll go back on the 13th to complete 3 hours. I already have 27 hours done, it went by so fast. How was your day Molly?

The first time I heard them I was extremely young.

I got into them 2 years ago when I was in year 9/9th grade :P My friend had his earphones in and I asked what he was listening too, he replied "Fix You by Coldplay" I said that I didn't really listen to them and he told me too. I went home listened to a few songs, instantly obsessed:nod::).