✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

TEENZ ONLY THREAD

Coldplay

The only time my theory would be proven wrong was when The Police rushed to finish recording for Zenyatta Mondatta, which actually came out to be one of the best albums I ever listened to! But hey, that was by pure luck. :P

lol! i remember i sat for an exam once and i only had 45 minutes left to answer the remaining 2 questions (the answers were pages long)....i wrote like there was no tomorrow :P i got a B in the end....i thought i was gonna get something lower! :lol:

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8UrKyaFbJ0]Coldplay Life In Technicolor ii Cover - YouTube[/ame]

I need your guy's opinions. Am I decent or do I flat out suck. I don't own a mic or any high quality recording material. It was recorded on a iPhone 5. My dad's phone. :lol: Please be 110 % honest. I won't hate you. :P

Coldplay Life In Technicolor ii Cover - YouTube[/url]

I need your guy's opinions. Am I decent or do I flat out suck. I don't own a mic or any high quality recording material. It was recorded on a iPhone 5. My dad's phone. :lol: Please be 110 % honest. I won't hate you. :P

:) : It was really good, I really enjoyed it.

:nod: : TIP: is to get a microphone :p so that way you can record your awesomeness:D I thought that as the song went on you really progressed, that doesn't mean the beginning is shit, it means you got better as it went on:) The beginning, just IMO, could've been done with a bit more OOMPH (is that even a word:thinking: ) but it was still very good, I just think to take it to the next level you could do that... :P sorry if that sounds rude :\

Overall though, very good, I really enjoyed it and want to hear more of your stuff :D you are very talented and should become a rock star ;) :guitarist::singer:

:) : It was really good, I really enjoyed it.

:nod: : TIP: is to get a microphone :p so that way you can record your awesomeness:D I thought that as the song went on you really progressed, that doesn't mean the beginning is shit, it means you got better as it went on:) The beginning, just IMO, could've been done with a bit more OOMPH (is that even a word:thinking: ) but it was still very good, I just think to take it to the next level you could do that... :P sorry if that sounds rude :\

Overall though, very good, I really enjoyed it and want to hear more of your stuff :D you are very talented and should become a rock star ;) :guitarist::singer:

Thanks for the honest review Molly. It doesn't sound rude it sounds honest thanks! :p I see what you mean. Thanks for the feedback I really do appreciate it a lot. Happy new years!