✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Rihanna Talks About Chris

LdySpace

I guess I've got to give her brownie points for having good taste in people. There's an audio at the link.

Rihanna On Coldplay's Chris Martin: "He's One Of The Best People I've Ever Met"

31st May 2012, 07:03

The Bajan star speaks exclusively to Capital about working with the band on 'Princess Of China'.

Rihanna has described Coldplay's frontman Chris Martin as "one of the best people" she's ever met.

The singer, who features on Coldplay's new single 'Princess Of China', said she enjoyed hanging out with the band whenever they get together.

Speaking exclusively to Capital FM about her relationship with Chris, Rihanna said: "He is awesome. I only got to hang out with the band a couple of times, like at the Grammys.

"Chris Martin, he's one of the best people I've ever met, like, genuinely a great person, so sincere. I enjoy hanging out with them every time."

Coldplay and Rihanna recently shot the video for 'Princess Of China', which is expected to be unveiled imminently.

The track is taken from Coldplay's fifth studio album 'Mylo Xyloto', which was released last year.

Coldplay are among the artists set to perform at Capital FM's Summertime Ball at London's Wembley Stadium next month.

Listen to Rihanna talking to Capital's showbiz reporter Kevin Hughes below:

http://www.capitalfm.com/artists/coldplay/news/coldplay-chris-martin-interview/

He's obviously awesome. My mum, not a big music fan, but she really likes Coldplay because she just thinks they're really nice guys, doing what they love and really well, unlike a lot of other bands who take themselves far too seriously. She's a great judge of character aswell, and I think she fancies Chris... and she's always interested when I go on and on about them!