✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Larger sizes of Coldplay shirts

ColdplaySheffield

Hi, Guys. I am wanting to buy a shirt from Coldplay's official store ahead of their concert in Paris which I am attending. Unfortunately, the sizes only go up to XL, and I am looking for an XXL.

Does anybody know whether you can request a larger size, and if so how?

I have had a look at this site's range of merchandise and I am considering to buy one of those also, but would like some official merchandise which fits me too.

Thanks.

I don't know exactly what you're looking for fit wise, but I've had two XL (men's) shirts and they're made quite large. :shrug: I had to shrink them way down.

Awhile back I contacted LiveNation to ask about a sizing chart, and this is what they told me:

All shirts are listed in men's sizes and are 100% cotton unless otherwise noted. Here is a list of typical shirt sizes. (Some shirts may vary slightly from the sizes listed)

Youth shirt sizes are:

Small 6-8

Medium 10-12

Large 14-16

Womens/Girls shirt sizes are:

XS 10-12 (youth)

Small 0-2

Medium 4-6

Large 8-10

XL 12-14

Mens shirt sizes are (Inches around the chest):

Small 34-36

Medium 38-40

Large 42-44

XL 46-48

XXL 50-52

3XL 54-56

4XL 58-60

For International size conversion please try the following links:

http://www.trincoll.edu/depts/edusrv/handbook/clothing.html

http://goeurope.about.com/cs/shopping/l/bl_clothes_size.htm

Hope that helps. :nice:

Thanks for you swift reply.

So just to clarify, you've bought two XL shirts and they seem bigger than a usual XL shirt.

Also, how long did your shirt take to come through from Coldplay's official shop? The Paris concert is in 2 and a half weeks you see.

Thanks again.

I remember for my concert, they sold shirts up to 2XL so if you wanna spend a bit more but want the size and shirt up front, go buy it at the concert! Just change in the bathroom or something :P

I remember for my concert, they sold shirts up to 2XL so if you wanna spend a bit more but want the size and shirt up front, go buy it at the concert! Just change in the bathroom or something :P

You see, I'm travelling from England on the Eurostar, so would love to wear my Coldplay shirt with pride before the concert and whilst I'm travelling to Paris :D

You see, I'm travelling from England on the Eurostar, so would love to wear my Coldplay shirt with pride before the concert and whilst I'm travelling to Paris :D

That's understandable. But do figure out the shipping times and all that jazz, so you don't end up getting it after your concert! I'm sure there's a thread somewhere on the site that talks about that! :)