✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

i bloom blaum...

jewl*

have any of yall heard this song before????

i love this song. i wish it wasnt on the b-side though. :cry:

oh well. if any of yall have heard any of the other ones, do you know where i could hear them??? im dying to hear the rest!!! :infinity:

i hope this helps you :D !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.coldplayerz.com/main/audio.html

this site has:

*bigger stronger

*such a rush

*Animals(Live@brixton)

*Harmless(Live@amsterdam)

http://www.coldplaybrasil.cjb.net/ go to audio/video

this site has:

*One I Love

*I Bloom Blaum

http://utenti.lycos.it/coldplayitalia/index1.htm go to multimedia

this site has:

*Where is my Boy?

*Your Love Means Everything Part 2

36 people probably just me coming back to edit what i put

i kept coming back to put new sites and what songs they had.

but i do believe i didnt stop by 30 times maybe people are just browsin' around i did meet some new people a couple of days ago and they didnt know how to get around i helped as much as i could so hopefully now someone will go to GUY BERRYMAN and check out all the stuff i put up. my stuff has been sitting there for like a week now. guys getting lonely over there.

look at that adorable face :lol: ginger points to her avatar

how do you get those anyways

ive been wondering how to, and i dont get it. do they just give it to you? or do you have to do something?? ooh, i would like to know about this guy berryman web-p :wink: :wink: , i wanna go check it out!!

these are sooo funny!!!! :icecream: hahahaha!! oh well

Re: how do you get those anyways

ive been wondering how to, and i dont get it. do they just give it to you? or do you have to do something?? ooh, i would like to know about this guy berryman web-p :wink: :wink: , i wanna go check it out!!

these are sooo funny!!!! :icecream: hahahaha!! oh well

i wish i had a guy berryman webpage but i dont what im talking about is the thing we have here going on at this message board you know the forum index that has the title guy berryman. well that's what im talking about i meant i put in a lot of pics and i wanted people to go look at it because a lot of the stuff i put on it like a poll and pics and other stuff is been sitting there for so long oh i see your talking about the little smillies? well go to guy berryman and there are some websites you'll find in there to go to his sites that he has dedicated to him.

• 2 months later...
i've always pronounced it "blom"...hehe bet you cant say i bloom blaum three times fast. nevermind :oops: i can well try ten times hehe :roll:

I didn't know if it was "blom" or "blome" and I still have no idea, but "blom" sounds good. :lol:

I can't get past 7 times yet, LOL!

Bryana

• 3 weeks later...

:o :shock: :shocked: why!!!?? it has sutch good gautar in it!!!

if i were you i would practice every day!! but i sadly cant read or play my gautar, so its abandoned in its case only used when my sis friends occasionally come over...

Well I tuned my strings back to normality and I couldn't be bothered re-tuning them back for I Bloom Blaum' date=' call it laziness I spose :roll: :oops:[/quote']

aww!... im glad your trying to re-play it. ( you said you were... right?!)