✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Could Spider-Man Beat the Dwarves From 'The Hobbit' In a Fight?

Troxley

I have a slight feeling that Reilly, Destrokk and Brent don't like us. :|

Nah they don't dislike you. They just dislike the fact that the entire forum is being constantly (and I mean every 5 minutes, for 24 hours, for the past few months) flooded with Spider-man references and pictures of the cast of The Hobbit and Keane. You can do all this but keep it to less threads, y'know. It excludes many people and that's why you might notice that some of the people who thanked Reilly's post don't even post here anymore.

I know you guys feel annoyed when girls from school tell you that Coldplay are stupid or they only know one song, so sorta imagine that but it's the only thing you ever hear in a place, drowning out any conversation you try to have with the hundreds of people on here?

It's not really a huge deal, it's just a forum after all, but just trying to explain why Reilly made that post.

You're not annoying! And I can understand that too. I'm struggling to find friends IRL so it does indeed make me happy to find people on here that I can talk about all sorts of things with. But talking about it a lot is quite a few levels below making it the only topic of conversation possible on here, yeah? haha

You guys can just post that stuff in a handful of threads or even like half of them so other people will be comfortable to talk. Like I said, I'm not trying to be a tool, I don't really care about what people post, but I'm noticing that less and less people are wanting to post in this part of the forums. Sooo I said something

:huskyhug:

Oh and Merry Christmas. Great. I'm spending my Christmas on here.

Now I haven't posted in this thread before, but I just want to say a few things from both side's perspectives. So in defense of Molly and Troxley, it may seem like they/we get out of hand at times, but we have only been here for about a year or so. Now some of the other older members who dislike what we post, that's okay, that's your opinion. But if we seem to annoy you or go off course, then let us know. You guys are the one's who should be offering advice and what not. I haven't read every page in this thread so I don't want to point fingers. Could this all have been done in one thread? Of course. Was it? No. I see this as a learning process. In the end, this is a forum, and people are allowed to post threads about whatever they want. As long as it's appropriate. Merry Christmas everybody. :)

Now I haven't posted in this thread before, but I just want to say a few things from both side's perspectives. So in defense of Molly and Troxley, it may seem like they/we get out of hand at times, but we have only been here for about a year or so. Now some of the other older members who dislike what we post, that's okay, that's your opinion. But if we seem to annoy you or go off course, then let us know. You guys are the one's who should be offering advice and what not. I haven't read every page in this thread so I don't want to point fingers. Could this all have been done in one thread? Of course. Was it? No. I see this as a learning process. In the end, this is a forum, and people are allowed to post threads about whatever they want. As long as it's appropriate. Merry Christmas everybody. :)

i seriously have read this a couple of times and i dont understand/im laughing at it

** out of *****

I don't understand why everyone is acting like this rude, offensive shitstorm just happened hahaha, surely I didn't say anything near that bad. This was a really quick and civilized conversation. Don't see the need for someone to defend 'sides' and someone else to pretend like this thread never happened but erm okay! :uhoh: :P

^ Yeh basically that but toned down a notch

Merry Christmas to you too Keaton!