✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Best Tour?

Kingzilla

I've been to 3 Coldplay tours so far: X&Y, Viva and MX. My seats were pretty bad for the X&Y concert. While still having nose bleeds for the Viva concert, we were much closer to the stage this time around. And as for the MX concert, I saw it three different times! Two out of the three times I was in either the first or second row. The other time I was on the floor behind the X stage.

The MX tour by far IMO was the best live. I defiantly don't think MX is their best album, but the tour was amazing. The fact that all their shows had xylobands was impressive. They really added something to the show. Song like In my place with all the confetti was also a high point. And on top of that, having AMAZING seats I think tops it a off.

This was the first tour I made my own shirts for to wear during concerts. They did a great job of making this tour bring out people's creative sides.

I've only seen 1 VLV show and 3 MX shows so it's hard to judge, I loved the VLV shows because they played so many songs, and the concerts didn't seem that rushed. But I loved the MX shows because of the Xylobands, Fireworks, Graffiti, happiness and colour. And I think the MX tour featured Coldplay's best live performances until now so the Mylo Tour gets my vote.