✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

FOR EUROPEANS!

Sternly

I'm not talking about the exchange... I talk about the prizes, here in Spain.

Everything, specially the food, is more expensive that before the euro. I don't know if it's because of the euro, or our economy, or the inflaction, or this damn and stupid goverment... :angry:

But is it like more expensive than General Europe or what?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im not saying they dont have a future...but what i was tryin to say is...that i do not think they will someday reach France & germanys importance or influence across the whole continent......the EU is trying to build up a community which covers all areas..reachin from political to economical issues...in need to move forward they need to expand and include countries...even if they arent known to important....

Then how do you say it's expensier? By the laws of Economy you can't expect the things to like they used to when you used the Pesetas' date=' so ......... are you comapring that with other country or just like 'I thik it is'?[/quote']

Carla its a fact that prices have risen in all Euro countries...since the euro was introduced....

Well, I don't buy in Euros my daily life things so I just wondered why! Besides some thing look cheaper to me; now that you all have the same currency.

El costo de vida de los Miembros de la UE es parecido o qué? Is it the 'cost of living' there similar or what? [i'm not sure If you say it like taht in english, so I was forced to used Spanish! I'm sorry]

No, the living cost isn't the same in all the European countries.

I can compare Spain to England, France and Czech Republic (is part of the EU?).

Well, English and French life is more expensive compared with Spain. The prizes are higher, but also the salaries are higher, of course.

Prices mean nothing isolated. You can't just say "it costs more to buy X" as an illustration of a problem. Without noting other factors' date=' like a wage index, that information means nothing.[/quote']

I can say that the salaries haven't increased at the same level as prizes here. And I don't wanna talk about the housing, because the anger invades me!! :angry: :angry:

I mean, maybe the euro isn't the only guilty...

It's probably related to the Euro, but ecomonies are driven on a lot of different factors. The Euro is going to be the scapegoat for a while, being the most recognizable change within European economies ... but there are always going to be many factors contributing to a macro- outcome.

I would say that, if goods have increased in price of late, odds are greater that this is a result of a natural correction or fluctation within your market rather than a real result of the Euro's implementation.

It's probably related to the Euro, but ecomonies are driven on a lot of different factors. The Euro is going to be the scapegoat for a while, being the most recognizable change within European economies ... but there are always going to be many factors contributing to a macro- outcome.

I would say that, if goods have increased in price of late, odds are greater that this is a result of a natural correction or fluctation within your market rather than a real result of the Euro's implementation.

what are odds? Odds, in englisg for me, could be Strange or the Odd numbers............ :confused:

Explica bonos' date=' por favor.[/quote']

Well in general a Bono is like an incentive [i'm having economy in 2 years, so I'm not very good with the technical things]

There is like 3 types of Bonos; the main ones, well at least here:

There are some Bonos that a country emits, suppose the Chilean country emited this year 10 Bonos ['Bonos Soberanos del Gobierno de Chile' they are called] and it's like, suppose [this is the way I graphycally represent it in my mind] you buy a paper in 20 USD Millions, and in 5 years you are suppose o win 25 USD Millions, so you win. So It's like an incetive [when the govermnts needs money and so...]

There is also this Bonos like Bonificacion, that they give you when you work very well and so... like an extra money

And the other one it has to do with the Health Program, but I doubt you are interested on that!

Explica bonos' date=' por favor.[/quote']

Well in general a Bono is like an incentive [i'm having economy in 2 years, so I'm not very good with the technical things]

There is like 3 types of Bonos; the main ones, well at least here:

There are some Bonos that a country emits, suppose the Chilean country emited this year 10 Bonos ['Bonos Soberanos del Gobierno de Chile' they are called] and it's like, suppose [this is the way I graphycally represent it in my mind] you buy a paper in 20 USD Millions, and in 5 years you are suppose o win 25 USD Millions, so you win. So It's like an incetive [when the govermnts needs money and so...]

There is also this Bonos like Bonificacion, that they give you when you work very well and so... like an extra money

And the other one it has to do with the Health Program, but I doubt you are interested on that!

Oh. Entonces, "odds" no son bonos. "Odds" estan como probabilidades que algo va a occurir.

This thread is turning too much difficult for me...

*runs mad thinking in tomatoe's prize*

What make syou say that, Van?

1. Economics are difficult for me, and I don't understand it.

2. The tomatoes are so expensive now here that they're kinda luxury

3. I like you call me Van. A friend of mine call me too... :D