✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris Martin Sneakers/Trainers-Shirts

Roadie42

• 1 year later...

Chris Martin's Shirt at the iTunes Festival

coldplay-rocks-sxsw-2014.jpg

I love this shirt and have interest in purchasing it. =) Does anyone know the brand? Also his shoes were splendid. I seem to remember an article that mentioned it, but can't for-the-life-of-me find it.

Thanks!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Chris Martin Shoes

Hello my Coldplayers friends,

im interested on chris Martin's shoes. I think he use sport shoes like sneacker but i dont really know which one. He was last time in santa monica pier and wore black shoes. So you know which one it is, or other one which he use?

Sorry for my bad english and thanks for helping me:)

I think it's safe to say that Chris is not wearing primark clothes ...

Neither should you ;)

PS: I'm not saying "Selected" is a brand you can trust...

I bet his shirt is 200£ and he got it from some trade fair store that we've never heard of :wacky:

I think it's safe to say that Chris is not wearing primark clothes ...

Neither should you ;)

PS: I'm not saying "Selected" is a brand you can trust...

I didn't get it just looked similar..... I know he wouldn't wear primary clothes... Batman is probably right hehehe.

I bet his shirt is 200£ and he got it from some trade fair store that we've never heard of :wacky:

I reckon he flew to Uganda, sought out a needy farmer, fairly traded him a fair trade chocolate bar for his goat, took the goat to South Africa where he fairly traded it to a cotton farmer for some cotton. He then exported the cotton to China, where he fearlessly searched high and low for the most needy fair trade sweatshop he could find. There he fairly traded the rights of X&Y for the production of the shirt (rights now property of the Chinese Communist Party). The carbon emissions for all the air travel that this took was fairly traded to Shanghai, where the smog problem is more a tourist attraction than a health hazard, and the poor workers did rejoice at the fairness of this trade And everyone lived happily ever after. :)

I reckon he flew to Uganda, sought out a needy farmer, fairly traded him a fair trade chocolate bar for his goat, took the goat to South Africa where he fairly traded it to a cotton farmer for some cotton. He then exported the cotton to China, where he fearlessly searched high and low for the most needy fair trade sweatshop he could find. There he fairly traded the rights of X&Y for the production of the shirt (rights now property of the Chinese Communist Party). The carbon emissions for all the air travel that this took was fairly traded to Shanghai, where the smog problem is more a tourist attraction than a health hazard, and the poor workers did rejoice at the fairness of this trade And everyone lived happily ever after. :)

LOL what the.....

I bet!

And your username is just perfect for this post. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:laugh3::lol:

If there was a award for the most hilarious and thoughtful post of the month, YOU'D GET IT D: