✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

which song?

';'

which songs do you think chris' voice sounds the best in. i remember when i first got parachutes i loved the way his voice sounded in sparks.

or you can answer which song you think the piano sounds great in.....mines still trouble....i love the way the piano sounds in that song. and the other song where i like the piano is the scientist.

i don't know why' date=' but i love the way he says 'honey' in rush of blood...[/quote']

As for me, I know why... He sounds so desperate and passionate saying it. He touches my heart... :cry:

i remember when you first came you said you liked that part of that song, and i told you to put it in your signature.

hehe

• 4 weeks later...
i don't know why' date=' but i love the way he says 'honey' in rush of blood...[/quote']

As for me, I know why... He sounds so desperate and passionate saying it. He touches my heart... :cry:

i remember when you first came you said you liked that part of that song, and i told you to put it in your signature.

hehe

Yep, I remember that! :-D I bet I'll have it as my signature one day again. That quote is a classic!! So beautiful... Sigh.

hehe

Yep, I remember that! :-D I bet I'll have it as my signature one day again. That quote is a classic!! So beautiful... Sigh.

haha i love your signature now Kat hehe :lol:

hehe

Oh, thanks! Yeah, I love it, too. Or should I say - I'm afraid of it?! ;) Ha ha. :D Hey, what's your name again, by the way? I can't remember it... Sorry. :?

hehe

Oh, thanks! Yeah, I love it, too. Or should I say - I'm afraid of it?! ;) Ha ha. :D Hey, what's your name again, by the way? I can't remember it... Sorry. :?

Oh that's ok. I never really introduced myself to everyone. It's Jess :)

• 2 weeks later...