May 3, 201313 yr Hey guys! I just joined the forums and I want to get to know you all better :D I spend alot of time on youtube posting videos and watching videos (especially Coldplay) :D If u wanna get in touch on YouTube or something, you can search for AverageJonas :) I created a 45 vocal track Fix You one man choir song you can check out if you want :D I am from Norway btw :D Have a good day!
May 3, 201313 yr Hey welcome, Ill definitely check out your videos and hope you enjoy your time on coldplaying :nice: I'm Molly :P
May 3, 201313 yr Author Hey welcome, Ill definitely check out your videos and hope you enjoy your time on coldplaying :nice: I'm Molly :P THanks :D Ill be waiting here to see what you think! :D :)
May 3, 201313 yr Listened! You have a gorgeous voice! You hit the high notes perfectly and I love how you've done the video. You look like a younger (than current) Ashton Kutcher!
May 3, 201313 yr Author Listened! You have a gorgeous voice! You hit the high notes perfectly and I love how you've done the video. You look like a younger (than current) Ashton Kutcher! haha! Thank you so much for your feedback! :) Surprisingly I have heard that I look like Kutcher before:D haha! I wrote a more thorough post in the main Coldplay Band forum where I explained abit more the history behind why I chose Fix You and how I found Coldplay :D link here: http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?p=5534299#post5534299 :)
Create an account or sign in to comment