✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Relation between album cover and songs

gcjuan

Actually, I found this nice litte post from Tumblr. I'll quote it here

I just became fascinated with the complexity that brings this new graph. A compound of stories of freedom, resorts loves, days of changes, new ways …

In the graph sees someone giving love without looking, something unconditional

tumblr_inline_n1unodORY41rruoct.jpg

second looks like a person is reflected in a mirror, but is broken. We could say that a person who is not recognized at his reflection?

tumblr_inline_n1unsuVD5k1rruoct.jpg

The third is a hilly landscape with a path of stairs, going to infinity:

tumblr_inline_n1unx90Pdb1rruoct.jpg

see two characters, a woman giving affection to a man who seems to be trapped in something

tumblr_inline_n1uo15FIWN1rruoct.jpg

Labyrinths, stairs … very enigmatic. It is a paradox because the dove is a symbol of freedom, but the maze proves otherwise stuck without and exit …

tumblr_inline_n1uo6j5Nup1rruoct.jpg

In this picture we also see how two people grab hands, as if lost in the void by of the hat

tumblr_inline_n1uod1sLRT1rruoct.jpg

Here we see two empty chairs in the rain … we might think of the love of the couple, in their absence:

tumblr_inline_n1uoieSV821rruoct.jpg

In the window you can see a hurricane out there … you can predict changing times, hard times:

tumblr_inline_n1uom3dkwI1rruoct.jpg

In this photo you can see a kind of heart that has hechado hanging roots … which has grown to be saved … but that makes me think of the pain of love, sadness

tumblr_inline_n1uoxkn1GZ1rruoct.jpg

The heart, which makes me think he has some sort of relation with this lone woman on the edge of the stairs, as if waiting for something …

tumblr_inline_n1up2pXxZ71rruoct.jpg

A lonely man … looking for something? many birds. freedom?

tumblr_inline_n1upa1U0bn1rruoct.jpg

The image of a woman supported by two angels? It will be the memory of someone?

tumblr_inline_n1upebAaxI1rruoct.jpg

Our galaxy, the whole symbol of the infinite, the divine …

tumblr_inline_n1upgogGg71rruoct.jpg

This is my favorite, reflects the love between two people, surrounded by stars and constellations, alone in the galaxy …

tumblr_inline_n1up6hTrbf1rruoct.jpg

This was just my opinion, my perspective, my first impression. This is only part of what made me fly this picture is just magnificent, this can all be part of the new that is coming. I believe they are small tracks of new songs, so just waiting to see … Sorry for my English, is not my natural language.

[link]

Maybe it is not directly connected at the moment, but it reminds me of a recent TV Play "You Who Came Form the Star", full of themes of souls, reincarnations, UFOs, law of the universe, Earth in the space, "worm hole" as doorways to different dimensions, choices, and Love. Maybe it's part of the synchronization...