✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Awful intro

TylerS

I meant the comparison between Viva La Vida or Death and All His Friends and.... ugh...

Plus, he is talking about the long Midnight intro, not AIMH.

At which point is Midnight put in there? And it is a looping album like VLV, sorry to upset you :)

At which point is Midnight put in there? And it is a looping album like VLV, sorry to upset you :)

I didn't understand your question fully but I'll admit that you meant "At which point Midnight was put into this talking" (if it's not, please forgive me). Being this, well, this thread is in Midnight subsection so that's why we're discussing Midnight.

About Viva La Vida or Death and All His Friends, sorry but this one flows and works like a looping album faaaaar better than Ghost Stories does but it's all about our opinion right;

I didn't understand your question fully but I'll admit that you meant "At which point Midnight was put into this talking" (if it's not, please forgive me). Being this, well, this thread is in Midnight subsection so that's why we're discussing Midnight.

About Viva La Vida or Death and All His Friends, sorry but this one flows and works like a looping album faaaaar better than Ghost Stories but it's all our opinion right;

OK, and I didn't say the GS loop is better (which it isn't) just that there was one :)