✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

possible Planetarium tour

Butterfly

I really missed out on the Royal Albert Hall shows – I had been to visit my Mum, who is not well, she has Cancer, and did not know about the sale and then when I got home and looked online I saw that they were sold out, which did not surprise me, I felt sad. I naturally presumed that with such an intimate venue – I had signed up for the presale via buying a 2nd CD at Amazon, but did not get through, that they had all legitimately sold out, Coldplaying did not cross my mind as a possibility, I trawled the two dates 1 and 2 on the 3rd and felt gutted, there is no such a thing as a victimless crime, viagogo should go.

I did think whilst watching the Sky broadcast that it would be possible to use vacant warehouses across the world as venues, the use of one there was inspirational. The band wouldn’t even have to be there, this would be appropriate as the title of the album is Ghost Stories, they could turn up as ‘ghosts’ in various guises, either as automatons made of folded card doing gymnastics in the air pulled by ropes or in tv screens as their former and current incarnations, as waxworks or as moving white sheets with projections on them.

I would call this the Planetarium tour, the centrepiece would be a canvas planetarium pulled into an approximate curve, a linear one like the lines on a globe, by ropes of definite length behind, tied on to a pole shelf system – like a Grundtal shelf at Ikea – and these lying on a square cube grid. The flat surface may make projections easier. The centre stage, in the same format as in the Albert Hall, like the projector at the London Planetarium, which could, using simple projectors, put videos on to the canvas. Projecting songs with constellations like Atlas and a Sky Full of Stars and other lively and appropriate songs for the setting.

To enter you’d come to the warehouse at your Flight Time – the good thing about this format is although the venues might be small the turnaround adds up the numbers, so per day it all adds up. When you enter you’d check in and be given an origami star to make from print-outs of lyrics and a card bird with flapping wings which you’d fix with glue – all to the background music of Fix You etc. gentle music to suit those who are tired travelling and to encourage vocal interaction with others – this would be highly interactive, you’d be working with others to achieve these tasks – Coldplay are Ace with interactivity as we know.

Once this has been being done for a set time you’d go into the departure lounge which would be full of themed stores with their décor matching the albums they portray:

Parachutes travel essentials

A Rush of Blood to The Head bar pub café eatery restaurant

X&Y chemists with brightly coloured bottles …

Viva La Vida French Connection clothes

Mylo Xyloto Arts Crafts and toys, particularly Snoopys and Charlie Browns!

Ghost Stories books

They would have Madame Tassauds waxworks of the band milling around in them looking as they did at the time of the album. They could contain classic tour gear used e.g. the light protractor rings in Mylo Xyloto as part of the sets.

After another set amount of time you would go to the gates – 1 to 10 – based on your height the smallest at 1 and the tallest at 10, this is so that when everyone is in the planetarium everybody can see, the smallest would go to the centre and the tallest on the edge (you would declare your height at customs!) this would also look good and smooth (and may solve an issue at all concerts of small people paying to see the backs of tall people rather than what they came to see – to set a trend) All your items, including what you have just made and water bottles would be handed in at this point – they would be in duty-free style carrier bags which people would have labelled with a sticker at arrival with their name and flight number, they would be hung onto a wheely and taken to the end, baggage reclaim, where the band could put an envelope of confetti with stars, butterflies and MX symbols in it as a surprise. You would enter the planetarium via a path rising and falling, like a walked flight simulation, and as an individual, this would be the spiritual euphoric section, with lively numbers and lights and lasers. I’m thinking about 40 minutes in here. There will be an orrery like in the album artwork.

Once you come out you will be instructed and guided to hold somebody’s hand as you go out, where you will go through a maze to True Love, the lyrics of the music will start when everyone’s in and be timed to end when everyone’s about to exit. Confetti like when you’re just married would flow around here, the end part would be the quiet bells. When they exit they’ll enter the forest zone, with the trees and stars on the sky, IKEA do star shaped lamps which you could spray paint white. Where the planetarium would be bright this would be dark. This’ll be the natural zone with the current album artwork in physical non projected form and would be lit subtly and slightly sombrely, this could be a wide spare giving the feeling of abandonment of being alone. The whole thing would end with Midnight and as it ends the lights would go out at the back end drawing you out to a long tunnel which would have a light at the end of it, in the end that would be all you see. Then the doors would open to bright light and you will have arrived!

At baggage reclaim you will be given your bags and merchandise would be available (if you’d missed out earlier in the departure lounge).

The whole event would be 1 ½ to 2 hours but as it’s all flowing through its like loads of concerts going on concurrently, say for a capacity of 1000 you’d get 3000 through each hour, obviously scalable, and as you could have nearly constant flight times, starting really early in the morning to late at night, the numbers add up, and as they’d be local this’d be easier, the car parks would flow with regularity as departure times could be generated prior to the next arrivals. It’d be cheap in vacant warehouses and could keep travelling on and on until the next album’s out.

I’m currently thinking through tracks for contexts. Any thoughts so far? I’ll put mine up after my travels, and any ideas and thoughts I meant to say here now . I’m travelling myself to New York on Sunday where I’m staying at the W Hotel in Times Square from 13-17 July. I’ll be cycling to see Madonna’s House there as my sister (she went to your sister school Chris with Camila Batmanghelidjh and has told me some funny stuff about her!) and I will be hiring bicycles from Central Park on Monday or Tuesday, (I’m going to the 911 museum as I knew a lot about that but have never been able to afford to go to get over it, on one of those days also) I used to write to Madonna, Sting, Gywneth and Chris via Lake House by hand, though with the internet this isn’t necessary, I can write here for e.g. They wrote Princess of China for me as I’d had a nasty experience with the royals, they really hurt me, I glared at the Queen at the Paralympics when that was played, so going to the Royal Albert Hall might have hurt too much. But blessings can come in disguise and maybe, although this potential tour was inspired by what I saw on Sky, if I had have gone I might have been satisfied and that would be that. I wondered when it was released whether it was really a Winter album, this potential tour could go out then, perhaps we could crowd help it into being, making stuff and finding suitable venues local to us, it’ll be nice not to travel too far to see a Coldplay experience and go further in mind that way. I’ll reveal who I really am when I return, so I don’t advertise a rob me while I’m away on facebook, and share this there then, True Fans who Truly Love Coldplay first.

Okay first of all:

1) Sorry about your mom

2) Your sentences are wayyyyy too long, try using periods instead of comma from time to time

3) What exactly is this? A planned through Coldplay gathering? You're plan is very elaborated

4) What's up with that:

I’m currently thinking through tracks for contexts. Any thoughts so far? I’ll put mine up after my travels, and any ideas and thoughts I meant to say here now . I’m travelling myself to New York on Sunday where I’m staying at the W Hotel in Times Square from 13-17 July. I’ll be cycling to see Madonna’s House there as my sister and I will be hiring bicycles from Central Park on Monday or Tuesday, (I’m going to the 911 museum as I knew a lot about that but have never been able to afford to go to get over it, on one of those days also) I used to write to Madonna, Sting, Gywneth and Chris via Lake House by hand, though with the internet this isn’t necessary, I can write here for e.g. They wrote Princess of China for me as I’d have a nasty experience with the royals, they really hurt me, I glared at the Queen at the Paralympics when that was played, so going to the Royal Albert Hall might have hurt too much. But blessings can come in disguise and maybe, although this potential tour was inspired by what I saw on Sky, if I had have gone I might have been satisfied and that would be that. I wondered when it was released whether it was really a Winter album, this potential tour could go out then, perhaps we could crowd help it into being, making stuff and finding suitable venues local to us, it’ll be nice not to travel too far to see a Coldplay experience and go further in mind that way. I’ll reveal who I really am when I return, so I don’t advertise a rob me while I’m away on facebook, and share this there then, True Fans who Truly Love Coldplay first.

You wrote famous people letters, claim that Coldplay wrote Princess of China for you (:wtf:), glared at the Queen and I don't even know what you mean with " so I don’t advertise a rob me".

You mystical person who isn't revealing yourself, I don't know how exactly you're planning to organise a whole freaking tour, but it sounds interesting... but also weird and kinda exaggerated and unrealistic and extremely complicated to realise :|