✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Known Bugs / Issues thread

Sparky

A thread for known forum glitches/issues.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7th September 14 : When logging into the forums, no toolbar / user profile appears straight away until the page is refreshed, giving the appearance of not being logged on.

Notifications may take time to update for some users too and occasionally, a new post might not show up on PM's / a thread straight away. Refreshing the page is the current workaround for this. Please also clear your cookies and cache on the browser settings

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

^ Feel free to expand on this if there is anything missed.

Please post if you are having any other issues too, they may not show up on my side so may not be fixed otherwise, it really does help, thank you :)

• 2 weeks later...

Using Google Chrome on Windows Vista and using default forum skin (if that matters) and this is my issue.

I click mark forums as read, and it jumps me back to the home page like always. However, there are still subforums which are marked as unread. However, when I go to view new posts, it does indeed show nothing (edit: this is the case only half the time. there are still instances where it seems forums werent marked as unread). And even after I double click the unread subforum icons on the home page, once I click view unread posts, there are posts there.

Hopefully what I said was understandable....

Edit: it appears the forum skin/theme actually may play a role in it. I switch to the dark theme and things appear to work as they should, but the strange part is every time I click a new link, it switches back to the default theme causing me to have to select the dark theme every single time.

Edit 2: now there are issues with logging in the forum kicking me out (as described in the other thread basically), where the workaround is to F5. Good thing this is happening during Coldplay's 'off-season' and not during a rush of LP7 or anything.

Edit 3: now its not kicking out my log in and not switching themes, but the original problem of things not being marked as unread persists. all seems very spotty.

• 4 months later...
Any time I log in it says I have one new private message even though there is none when I go in because I have already opened them

It could be that one message has been marked as read (not on the first few pages of your inbox). I had that issue once before. Go to settings on the navbar and on the summary page it will show you any unread message. If nothing shows up, let me know what browser your using and i'll test it

It could be that one message has been marked as read (not on the first few pages of your inbox). I had that issue once before. Go to settings on the navbar and on the summary page it will show you any unread message. If nothing shows up, let me know what browser your using and i'll test it

FIXED!!

• 3 weeks later...