✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Visiting the Backery

TheTimvk

Hi,

I'm going to London from december 19th till the 22th, and I want to visit the Backery.

Does anybody got tips for that, cause I know the address but what is the best thing to do if you are there?

I don't think they will be happy if I ring the doorbell etc.

Thankyou Tim! :ghoststories:

yeah..dont ring the door bell! but sit on the bench and watch the world go buy, as well as people walking into that dog shop haha

apart from that, there not thaaat much to do around there except waiting

Haha maybe next time I'll try to ring the bell then :lol:

Honestly, I was so desperate for the toilet last time I was considering trying ringing the beehive one :laugh3:

Hahahah you know I went with two Coldplayers last Thursday then we met this guy coming from Europe and he said he's been waiting in there for 6 hours and the band havent come out yet! But by the time we came we waited only for like 30 mins or something. Too bad I didnt take photos with them as Chris was rushing to the bbc radio 1 interview but I still had a chance to give him toffee cupcakes I baked a few days beforehand hahah.

Hahahah you know I went with two Coldplayers last Thursday then we met this guy coming from Europe and he said he's been waiting in there for 6 hours and the band havent come out yet! But by the time we came we waited only for like 30 mins or something. Too bad I didnt take photos with them as Chris was rushing to the bbc radio 1 interview but I still had a chance to give him toffee cupcakes I baked a few days beforehand hahah.

That's so nice! I was completely tongue tied haha!

when i saw them....spoke to will for about 5 min.... didnt speak to guy and jonny because the women who works there rushed them along and then saw phil rinding his, as i was walking back to the station and shouted his name and he stopped and i spoke to him for about 15 min!... good times.

buuuut the time before that i waited about 4 hours but nothing....only saw matt taking guitars from beehive to the bakery