✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Is streaming the new way of releases ahead or not? #HelpHere

@juliothi

Hey guys

I'm wondering it's everything so confuse right now about the "power" of Spotify in everywhere. I don't know anymore how to support properly I mean I buy all of Coldplay's CD's but I think it's really interesting the way streaming make possible to discover new artists and everything but at the same time I'm thinkin about a Vinyl collection... it's really confusing. I don't think the guys enjoy streaming but maybe I'm wrong. What do you think? If world turn streaming (predictions that will happen in 2019) what we suppose to do? :inquisitive:

Streaming sure has expanded a lot these last few years, but artists need money to live from music, and streaming services don't provide them with much, so there will still be other forms of release for quite a few years, unless they suddenly find a model that somehow makes the biggest stakeholders in this industry happy, which doesn't really seem to be the case at the moment. And anyway, as Cobalt said: support them any way you want :)

Streaming sure has expanded a lot these last few years, but artists need money to live from music, and streaming services don't provide them with much, so there will still be other forms of release for quite a few years, unless they suddenly find a model that somehow makes the biggest stakeholders in this industry happy, which doesn't really seem to be the case at the moment. And anyway, as Cobalt said: support them any way you want :)

So do you think it's okay to support Coldplay at streaming services?