November 18, 201510 yr Author Do you have a setlist? I'd like to see the setlist! Setlist.fm; basically most (if not all) Coldplay set lists are there + album stats. Or you could tweet the band, (:lol:) Or you could search up for pics of the setlist
November 19, 201510 yr Setlist.fm; basically most (if not all) Coldplay set lists are there + album stats. Or you could tweet the band, (:lol:) Or you could search up for pics of the setlist Or just simply google "Bizarre festival 2000 coldplay setlist" :D
November 27, 201510 yr Author What happened to this awesome thread ?! Forgotten? But thank you for the kind words! I'd upload a pic but I can't seem to add anything that big (file size) at the moment :(
December 13, 201510 yr I'll give you a hint: Guy is playing synths. So Chris with a guitar, Will with a drum machine, Guy with synths, and Jonny on guitar... which song is it? :)
December 13, 201510 yr Well, Will with a drum machine is like 90% of songs on GS *LOL* Ok, I´ll go for.....Ink
December 13, 201510 yr Yep! Correct:) and so true about the drum machine part. As a drummer, I was hoping will would drum more in their songs so could play to them :)
December 13, 201510 yr Yep! Correct:) and so true about the drum machine part. As a drummer, I was hoping will would drum more in their songs so could play to them :) Hey I am a drummer too :D Whats your favourite pieces of drumming by Will? I must say I love Adventure and those cymbal attacks hehe And of course Every teardrop and especially Politik comes to mind :cool:
December 13, 201510 yr Hey I am a drummer too :D Whats your favourite pieces of drumming by Will? I must say I love Adventure and those cymbal attacks hehe And of course Every teardrop and especially Politik comes to mind :cool: I like Paradise alot. It's not complicated in anyway (too easy, almost) but for some reason I really love the beat in that song:)
December 13, 201510 yr Okay, so it's obviously the Parachutes era, I initially thought Yellow, but Chris is playing the piano, so I'm guessing... Trouble?
December 13, 201510 yr Author It's definitely the X&Y era. X&Y? (song) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
December 13, 201510 yr It's definitely the X&Y era. X&Y? (song) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Yeah, the quality of the picture confused me into thinking that it's their more earlier stages but now I agree.
Create an account or sign in to comment