✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

"Twisted Logic in Britain, WTF?"

86Timewarp

[ATTACH=CONFIG]32474[/ATTACH]

If any of you recognize that headline title, I want to personally congratulate you on what you've created.

I go to school at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University in Daytona Beach, Florida, and I work for the school newspaper called The Avion. Every April Fools, we produce a "mock" satirical version of the paper called the Avioff where the writers could essentially do whatever they want.

I was digging through the archives and found this gem from the 2005 Avioff. Now, there's no way to know who wrote this (we would use fake names) so it's anyone's guess and considering I started college in 2014, whoever did this is long gone. So for now, let's marvel at the time and effort this person took to create this wonderful work of art.

What's weird is that this was written in 2005 and the last line is "but time is....."

And the song, 42, has the line "time is so short...." but that song was not released until 2008....

Then again they probably meant "but time is on your side, it's on your side now" from Amsterdam and I'm just reading too much into things ;)