✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Hey folks...

rshedden

Hey fellow Colplay fans, new to the site, been a fan since the release of 'Yellow' when I was 17, and have gone along with the band as their musical style has evolved over the last 15 years, much like my own.

My favourite song is 'Sky Full of Stars' as it means a lot to me and my current girlfriend, whom I met in Edinburgh 2 years ago now. You might well say '...it's our song'. I genuinely love the celebratory nature of the track and the music video, it's awesome.

Anyway, I have purchased tickets for us to go to the Glasgow show on 7th June 2016 at Hampden Park, and can't wait for it to come around, we'll be going with a few friends. She doesn't know we have tickets yet. It also happens to be my girlfriend's 32nd birthday.

I'm planning on proposing to her next summer, and would absolutely love to do it at the gig, with our friends around us. I know this is a million-to-one shot, but if you don't ask, you don't get, and I couldn't forgive myself if I didn't ask the question, since it might be the last time Coldplay tour (hopefully not!), it might be the only time we get to see 'our song' live, it's her birthday etc. etc., but I'd love to be able to get in contact with the band or someone at the management company, and propose to her up on stage, just before the band play 'Sky Full of Stars'.

I know it's a million-to-one shot, and I know my asking is very unlikely to succeed. But I've tried contacting the band via the form on the official website, which fails every time, despite 100 repeated attempts!:(

Even if they got back to me at the management company and said, "Nah, no way this could happen I'm afraid!", it would put my mind at rest, know that I've tried, and mean I can make other plans, but I can't seem to get in contact with anyone.

Does anyone know of a mailing address for the management company/band itself, or an email address to contact them?

Thanks for any help in advance...

Hey fellow Colplay fans, new to the site, been a fan since the release of 'Yellow' when I was 17, and have gone along with the band as their musical style has evolved over the last 15 years, much like my own.

My favourite song is 'Sky Full of Stars' as it means a lot to me and my current girlfriend, whom I met in Edinburgh 2 years ago now. You might well say '...it's our song'. I genuinely love the celebratory nature of the track and the music video, it's awesome.

Anyway, I have purchased tickets for us to go to the Glasgow show on 7th June 2016 at Hampden Park, and can't wait for it to come around, we'll be going with a few friends. She doesn't know we have tickets yet. It also happens to be my girlfriend's 32nd birthday.

I'm planning on proposing to her next summer, and would absolutely love to do it at the gig, with our friends around us. I know this is a million-to-one shot, but if you don't ask, you don't get, and I couldn't forgive myself if I didn't ask the question, since it might be the last time Coldplay tour (hopefully not!), it might be the only time we get to see 'our song' live, it's her birthday etc. etc., but I'd love to be able to get in contact with the band or someone at the management company, and propose to her up on stage, just before the band play 'Sky Full of Stars'.

I know it's a million-to-one shot, and I know my asking is very unlikely to succeed. But I've tried contacting the band via the form on the official website, which fails every time, despite 100 repeated attempts!:(

Even if they got back to me at the management company and said, "Nah, no way this could happen I'm afraid!", it would put my mind at rest, know that I've tried, and mean I can make other plans, but I can't seem to get in contact with anyone.

Does anyone know of a mailing address for the management company/band itself, or an email address to contact them?

Thanks for any help in advance...

Hey welcome to Coldplaying and you might want to ask around to the devs of this site to see if they know any of the people with the Coldplay team. Other than that, just keep trying to email them, and if it's meant to be it'll happen.;)

• Like 1