✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

New member, old fan

Kamili

Thank you people! Yeah almost from the beginning :) I was 15 at that time, perfect time to become a fan of someone..when you`re teenager full of energy and emotions :)

Oh yeah perfect time indeed! But you still do sound full of energy and emotions :P Thankfully it doesn't need to expire :)

And I love AHFOD yes, its a very moving album to me as I am nearing the completion of something I´ve worked on for years so like the album is a completion of Coldplay journey. :) They always sing my life, such a gift :) Im liking all the directions they´ve moved to so far, yes even X marks the spot haha (I am a sucker for mantra-like songs LOL)

Whats your favourite song/s off AHFOD? :)

My favourite one is: Up&Up, then Birds and Everglow, best lyrics-maybe Amazing Day. What about you?

Nice selection! :) My favourites kinda keep changing these days. Its like each song gives me something new I need on a specific day or moment! haha They´re still revealing their hidden gifts to me so to speak. :) *ponders* You know..I really cant rank them yet hehe :D

• Like 1

Welcome!! Im fairly new here myself (sept) I've also been a long time fan since the year 2000! ( i was 14 at that time!) I

Thank you! Wow! I'm glad to hear that! So we were at the same point at the same time,almost the same age :) :arobtth::gs::mx::mx::parachutes::parachutes::vlv::x&y: Although probably from distant countries.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...