✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The "what the f#$% is Guy wearing" thread

Bar

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here it is:

they are all screaming a fashion emergency!! hah well actually jonny looks quite nice..... but guy oh my guy! he needs new shoes and a girlfriend who is honest enough to top him at the door and tell him "no sweetie the scarf has to go and brown shoes do not match with black pants and shirt nor with he pink hideous scarf, go change and wear that lovely oufit you used for the dvd shooting" (that would be me :P)

and i know i'm hotter than her... maybe i got a shot! hah plus i do have fashion sense! poor girl wearing those golden shoes.. jonnys date is prettier but the belt.. gosh the belt!! :glasses: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I agree 100% :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: *wipes tears from eyes from laughing so hard* this is a funny thread.

Guest LiquidSky
Here it is:

they are all screaming a fashion emergency!! hah well actually jonny looks quite nice..... but guy oh my guy! he needs new shoes and a girlfriend who is honest enough to top him at the door and tell him "no sweetie the scarf has to go and brown shoes do not match with black pants and shirt nor with he pink hideous scarf, go change and wear that lovely oufit you used for the dvd shooting" (that would be me :P)

and i know i'm hotter than her... maybe i got a shot! hah plus i do have fashion sense! poor girl wearing those golden shoes.. jonnys date is prettier but the belt.. gosh the belt!! :glasses: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I agree 100% :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: *wipes tears from eyes from laughing so hard* this is a funny thread.

I can imagine guy going "oy woman!" :lol: :lol: :lol: