✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Um....

CityandColour

But here's the question: I think Bush is bad. You think Bush is bad. What are we willing to do to try and convince people?

Me? I HATE the thought of American soldiers, most younger than me, spending the last moments of their lives on the streets of Iraq. I HATE the idea of a telegram going to the door of that soliders mother explaining that her child was killed and the person responsible is perpetrating lies.

The hardest part: I don't think Bush is a bad guy. I just think he's misguided, and that's not high on the top of my "what would I want in a President" list.

When the Democrats name a candidate, I'm going to try and volunteer on some level with that campaign. If they nominate somebody I just can't agree with, I'll go to the Green party and try to help.

Things need to change. The more I talk about it, the more I develop these deep beliefs about the crimes perpetrated on us by this administration.

But here's the question: I think Bush is bad. You think Bush is bad. What are we willing to do to try and convince people?

Me? I HATE the thought of American soldiers, most younger than me, spending the last moments of their lives on the streets of Iraq. I HATE the idea of a telegram going to the door of that soliders mother explaining that her child was killed and the person responsible is perpetrating lies.

The hardest part: I don't think Bush is a bad guy. I just think he's misguided, and that's not high on the top of my "what would I want in a President" list.

When the Democrats name a candidate, I'm going to try and volunteer on some level with that campaign. If they nominate somebody I just can't agree with, I'll go to the Green party and try to help.

Things need to change. The more I talk about it, the more I develop these deep beliefs about the crimes perpetrated on us by this administration.

I agree... and BuShit not is bad, it's only hypocritical (that is Worst)

well, for what it's worth, i'm also planning on donating some of my time to the eventual nominee's campaign (i say time because i don't really have money to give them). i haven't really been particularly impressed with any of them, but i'd still take any of them over bush.

and when i say "bush" i mean "the bush administration," because i don't think he's a bad guy either, i just think he and his administration have done one wrong thing after another ever since they took office.

Ok' date=' were still in Iraq... but Bush is worried about going to the moon or mars? What the fuck is going on there? I hope he's not planning on trying to find oil there too...[/quote']

John Stewart on the Daily Show said ... if we go to Mars there might be oil. If there's oil, then we can liberate Mars!!!

Guess you had to be there.

Mars isn't a bad idea by itself. But I guess I agree with you: George should keep his eye on the ball.

Hahahaha. Thank you. Bush is a Republican. Republicans are friends with the Oil Companies. Bush want's Oil. Pretty simple. So he make's up some excuse to go over to Iraq for it. Like weapons of mass destruction, even though none were found. Then, when none were found... All of a sudden, the war is about "Freeing The Iraqi People." No.

Ok' date=' were still in Iraq... but Bush is worried about going to the moon or mars? What the fuck is going on there? I hope he's not planning on trying to find oil there too...[/quote']

John Stewart on the Daily Show said ... if we go to Mars there might be oil. If there's oil, then we can liberate Mars!!!

Guess you had to be there.

Mars isn't a bad idea by itself. But I guess I agree with you: George should keep his eye on the ball.

Hahahaha. Thank you. Bush is a Republican. Republicans are friends with the Oil Companies. Bush want's Oil. Pretty simple. So he make's up some excuse to go over to Iraq for it. Like weapons of mass destruction, even though none were found. Then, when none were found... All of a sudden, the war is about "Freeing The Iraqi People." No.

Well ...

Just because Democrats tend to be friends with trial lawyers doesn't mean they want trials.

I don't think it happened as you described above.

I think Bush got some weak intelligence than then was convinced by Cheney, Rumsfeld and Bush I to use it ...

... and I want a president who is more patient and/or discerning than that.

a couple of points:

2. If you're not an American, frankly, you probably don't know enough to decide who would be a better president, unless you spend an extensive amount of time educating yourself on something that will never affect you, but that's unlikely since most Americans don't know enough about the candidates either

Sorry but you are wrong it affect a lot every single country on earth!! our local election is the most important one, but us elections is on the second place its more important than local governor and mayor elections!!!!! Imagine if Bush didnt win the elections ..we wouldnt have war,maybe us were paying attention to south america and would took Chavez out of Venezuela, Colombia wouldnt be in a bad situation with Farc...and im sure that they wouldnt let our president of an left party be in power ...with this whole thing about omc and the custom-house to our fruits we lost billions!...and poor countries need every single dollar that we can get!!!!!

I think what Bush doing is horrible!!!!thousand of innocent peolpe being murdered just to him do his revenge (his father must be really happy!!!!!)

and this thing about Mars...its a really bad idea!! Send Robots is much cheaper!! I tought that he wanted to rule at Earth but i was wrong he wants to rule at universe well he is planing to have an base at mars(haha im overacting a little)well he just want votes ...and the economy cant be worse!!!!!

Aside from MAJOR military operations (Iraq and Afghanistan), Bush has less influence over American military and other foreign presence than you might think. He starts wars pre-emptively (although your implication that Iraq has something to do with a personal vendetta shows a less than thorough grasp of the subject, to say the least), but other than that, American military presence and monetary aid around the world has been handled just as it has been under every other president in recent memory.

Second, your statement that the economy can't be worse, if it refers to the American economy (which is the only economy Bush can be expected to control in any way), is flat out wrong. The economy is actually in the midst of a strong recovery, and again, this is something that just goes through natural phases, and isn't something that Bush did with his ridiculous tax cuts or anything.

Finally, while it may be true that our president does affect people worldwide, I think you fail to realize that there is more to being a president than foreign policy. To suggest that our elections affect people more outside of the US than inside is just as arrogant as, say, starting a war in Iraq on the premise that Saddam Hussein is a threat to America, and we all know how dumb that was.

I'm also slightly confused by your statement that if Bush hadn't won the elections, there would be no war, but we'd still "take Chavez out of Venezuela."

I have more to say that would probably clarify my position more, but I'm tired of typing about this. :P

Bush has less influence over American military

Really?What do you mean?

He starts wars pre-emptively (although your implication that Iraq has something to do with a personal vendetta shows a less than thorough grasp of the subject' date=' to say the least)[/quote']

Why?we are talking about Bush administration and it is a really important thing to considerate ....To whom do you think Bush is governing to ? His father or the american people ?Because the unemployment raised and in my opinion the american people didnt win anything at the Iraq war...

but other than that' date=' American military presence and monetary aid around the world has been handled just as it has been under every other president in recent memory.[/quote'] I know that american soldiers were at diffent wars,places...but US always had an explanation!!!

Second' date=' your statement that the economy can't be worse, if it refers to the American economy (which is the only economy Bush can be expected to control in any way), is flat out wrong. The economy is actually in the midst of a strong recovery, and again, this is something that just goes through natural phases, and isn't something that Bush did with his ridiculous tax cuts or anything.[/quote']

i cant agree with you!The economy is really bad...ok i know that it recovered at the third trimester but it is still bad! Clinton left the power with surplus and a really good situation everybody had a job...and now shortage and the unemployment raising!!!! I thing the Clinton's slogan fits a lot "Its the Economy,stupid!"

To suggest that our elections affect people more outside of the US than inside is just as arrogant as' date=' say, starting a war in Iraq on the premise that Saddam Hussein is a threat to America, and we all know how dumb that was.[/quote']I didnt suggested that! sorry my English is not perfect so sometimes i confuse who is reading...

I'm also slightly confused by your statement that if Bush hadn't won the elections' date=' there would be no war, but we'd still "take Chavez out of Venezuela."[/quote']

You can take one president out of power in another way..e.g= us took Allent of power at Chile without war...(he didnt want to be US "friend") US helped the militaries with guns... Do you know what i mean?