✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Um....

CityandColour

I think anarchy would be interesting for a while. Now i know a lot of hard-core goths are like "ya anarchy rules!" but I don't think they really understand it. If America was anarchist, The weak(and not to mention law abiding) people would be immediately killed(or whoever does not get a weapon). Now, among them i believe the first to be killed would be angsty teens, why? because I know a lot of people that would do the deed in an anarchy. After much chaos, people would settle down into small colonies, we'd be in a medeival/modernistic world. I think it would be very interesting to see how society would deal with a real threat, like themselves.

:D "No one for president!"

Chavez sucks!!! We want to be freeeeeeee!! :D

Sorry...my venezuelan spirit just came out again :lol:

- Antonio :dozey:

A couple of years ago I was in Venezuela visiting my relatives. We were all watching tv and all of a sudden Chavez comes on and starts talking for hours. He would start and end by hitting one of those little xylophones things. And during his speech he would sip coffee. He also wipped out a pie chart during part of this. I kind of blocked out the rest. Too much spanish for my little brain. Does Chavez still do this?

Anyone who believe's in Anarchy is just plain dumb. Sure, you have your opinion, but it's quite simple that a country could not survive without at least some form of government.

haha very funny!I think Bush will win! :embarrased: :dozey: If i were american i would vote for Clark!

If you were an American, you wouldn't be old enough to vote. :rolleyes: :P

it's quite simple that a country could not survive without at least some form of government

Thats my point, its of course not that I hope it would leave no survivors, but anarchy would weed out the incompetent. I know it sounds extremely evil, but you have to realize that government is doomed to bring the downfall of humanity anyways. It would be like a terribly chaotic reset button on government.

haha very funny!I think Bush will win! :embarrased: :dozey: If i were american i would vote for Clark!

If you were an American, you wouldn't be old enough to vote. :rolleyes: :P

Really? With 16 you can drive but you cant vote here is the opposite you can vote but you cant drive! :confused:

a couple of points:

1. Anarchy is the stupidest idea ever.

2. If you're not an American, frankly, you probably don't know enough to decide who would be a better president, unless you spend an extensive amount of time educating yourself on something that will never affect you, but that's unlikely since most Americans don't know enough about the candidates either (on the other side of that coin, of course, I would never declare who the best candidate for Venezuela's presidency or Great Britain's prime minister would be).

3. Bush is, in my opinion, possibly the worst president in American history (with the possible exception of James Buchanan, incidentally the only Pennsylvanian president).

To your points, Tom:

1) Good Charlotte is the stupidest idea ever, followed closely by Dashboard and Matchbox :)

2) I disagree a little. I think the underlying point is right: Americans are probably the best educated to make such a decision. However, consider this: The United States's stature in the world is such the foreign policy has surpassed the economy as the most important issue (this is my opinion, but let's just accept it as a premise and move on). Given that much of the electorate of this country is focused single-mindedly on their selfish interested, forsaken international needs that are important in foreign policy, the bias of the American public in choosing a President could make them less qualified, them a global perspective, than the average Briton or Dane.

3. I concur.

<Republican. I'd rather Bush than some coughfraunchycough democrat

Well, given the choice between Bush and the prominent Democratic candidates, I would encourage you to at least consider the democrat given some of the decisions Bush has made over the last four years. I'm not happy with any of the Democratic candidates. I would much rather see John McCain or Colin Powell or Condeleza Rice as President, but it seems to me that a lot more Americans would be alive today if any of the Democrats were in office.

I guess that makes me pro-life.

Ok' date=' were still in Iraq... but Bush is worried about going to the moon or mars? What the fuck is going on there? I hope he's not planning on trying to find oil there too...[/quote']

John Stewart on the Daily Show said ... if we go to Mars there might be oil. If there's oil, then we can liberate Mars!!!

Guess you had to be there.

Mars isn't a bad idea by itself. But I guess I agree with you: George should keep his eye on the ball.