✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Idea for a coldplay mashup

dadihung

So this month my band is looking to end a gig with sizable crowd for a charity event and we are planning to end the night with Coldplay! Last time we did was a mashup between Sky full of star, red lights and Kodaline All I want. This time I am looking at something more Coldplay. We have no preference except for the ending need to be fix you (of course, epic riff, so much feels)

So im wondering what songs go well with fix you? Is it possible to mix yellow? if not what are the other options. Hope to have some good suggestions from you guys:)

• Like 1

Guest diogo_sg

Lovely idea. The songs you and your band choose should depend on what kind of show you want to have and (to quote Chris) what kind of story you want to tell. It's a charity event, so maybe you shouldn't include sad, hopeless songs. If you're looking for something with a calm, melancholic tone, you should mash songs like Everything's Not Lost, Atlas, Us Against The World, among others. But if you're looking for an upbeat show instead, you should go for songs like Charlie Brown, Amazing Day and Yellow.

PS: don't forget to record the show for us ;D

Hey there!

Great idea ending the show with Coldplay :), Fix You and Life In Technicolor would be awesome !

For example: Life In Technicolor (Instrumental) + vocals from Fix You (With higher notes)

I'm just saying something, hope it was helpful to you guys !

Greetings

• Like 1

Haha great ideas guys! I'm new to this forum and its great to receive swift replies. My concern is that the progression of some songs would not follow fix you, thus clashes. but life in technicolor is a nice suggestion:). And yeah I wanna end the show on a high note and we did Charlie Brown before

On a side note, I cant seem to find discussion on Johnny's live performances around. Is it because I never dig deep enough? Hist playing live is so different from recordings and I m looking for a place where I can learn those.

• Like 1

I cant seem to find discussion on Johnny's live performances around. Hist playing live is so different from recordings and I m looking for a place where I can learn those.

That's right, but I don't know where to learn those riffs. The only place where you carefully can learn his riffs are maybe on Youtube with their live performances !?:)

• Like 1