✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Make Your Own Concert Setlist

arushofjacktothehead

A thread where you can make your own concert:D

COLOURFORM CONCERT for Global Citizen

Ive had an idea for a London concert where all acts involved aren't announced until the show begins, but it does clarify lots of big acts are involved. The stage is basically the stage from Coldplay's super bowl show, with a AHFOD Tour size one on the end. I've limited myself to 30 artists who will perform at the Concert, and as they perform, all songs will link up with each other, like a setlist or a story or a big concert! And another element of the concert is that it is for Global Citizen.

Set One: TV Transmission begins, BBC, ABC, EBU, etc

Announcer: It is seven o clock. This is the London Olympic Stadium. And it's a moment that everyone's been waiting for, a concert unlike no other. This is the non-stop, music filled concert that no one thought would happen. Soon everyone will know the names of the artists who are performing in a one time only LIVE concert. This is not a drill. Welcome to the 1st Colourform Concert. (fireworks) And this is...Coldplay!

(Coldplay run onto the super bowl 50 like stage, Xylobands on, Colour Spectrum longer intro with Charlie Chaplin speech)

A Head Full Of Dreams

Yellow

(Coldplay thank audience, as people walk on stage drumming a big drum to the There,There beat. Jonny Greenwood and Ed O Brien both walk onto the other stage drumming along as they would in a live performance of the song. Then the drummers form a circle on the SB50 like stage, and the ground reveals Thom Yorke)

There, There

(Thom runs to the other stage to join his bandmates)

Lotus Flower

(Lotus Flower outro plays as Radiohead walk off stage, and the outro evolves into the weird intro of What Went Down, Foals run onto the other stage)

What Went Down (fast drumbeat continues when...)

(Foals are joined by Wolf Alice and Arctic Monkeys)

I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor

(Foals and Wolf Alice leave stage, AM continue set)

IBYLGOTFD outro into... R U Mine?

(Alex Turner thanks audience, Arctic Monkeys walk off, Bob Geldof walks on stage)

(Bob Geldof explains why we need to donate money tonight to help, then breaks into performance of I Don't Like Mondays with Boomtown Rats)

I Don't Like Mondays

(Bob Geldof and the Boomtown Rats continue outro of the song when all of a sudden the audience hears strange Zooropa-like noises from the end of the song The Wanderer by U2, fakes alarm goes off and U2 out of nowhere run onto the SB50 like stage, Bono countdown Uno, Dos, Tres, Quatorce)

Vertigo

(Bono talks the crowd about the original Live Aid, and how the band didn't have time to play the next song there)

Pride (In The Name Of Love)

END OF SET ONE, TV TRANSMISSION CONTINUES INTO BACKSTAGE AREA

• Like 2