✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-08-04] CONSOL Energy Center, Pittsburgh, PA

jc90

Good evening. We are very pleased to announce that the band will perform 12 U.S. arena shows alongside this summer’s U.S. stadium tour. Tickets for the new arena dates go on general sale at 10am local time on Friday, April 15 from Ticketmaster (apart from Detroit, which will be on sale at 10am on Saturday, April 16).

We’re also very happy to confirm that singer-songwriter Alessia Cara will be the main support at all the U.S. shows, with Foxes opening at all of the shows between July 16 and August 6.

• 3 months later...

Where are all my peeps? Good show! Heard In My Place and See You Soon which I had not heard previously on this tour. I've actually never heard See You Soon live. What a great night :) took my dad to his first Coldplay show and met an old friend I haven't seen in 7 years (I grew up in Pittsburgh). Chris had another funny moment during Everglow because a fan yelled "fuck me!" And he said "you'll have to at least take me out to dinner first, show me Pittsburgh" hahaha but he did seem a bit upset and it ruined the vibe of the song. He also said he was having a shitty day while on the C stage and we all made it better :)

And thank the Good Lord and Jason Regler because all 5 of my xylobands worked woot woot!

Till next time boys!

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...

This was my first Coldplay show. What a perfect night all around. Got upgraded seats during the second song (couldn't hold my bladder any longer) while running to the restroom. Beyond grateful! We were able to see the show on the floor instead of the side viewing cheap seats. The band played their hearts out and was so responsive to the crowd.

• Like 2