✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

New to the page!

Reece McMahon

Hi guys, great to see how much appreciation is shown for the band, I have a quick question however, I'm going to see Coldplay for my first time ever on June 7th at Hampden Park in Glasgow, Scotland after many years of adoring the band and their beautiful art work. I was wondering, do any of you guys think the band will meet people after the concert or before in their hotel like they did in Chile recently, or will someone find out what hotel they are staying in whilst they are there and will people probably quee outside their hotel? If anyone could leave a response/answer it would be greatly appreciated

Kind Regards

Reece

• Like 1

Guest diogo_sg

Hi Reece! Welcome to Coldplaying! Hope you have a great time here [emoji6]

PS: I'm sorry, but I don't know how to answer your question [emoji53]

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Welcome.

I'd been wondering the same thing re. Manchester on June 4th. How come the Sth. Americans get to meet them but here they stay well hidden. I waited at the back entrance of the Royal Albert Hall, after the Ghost Stories concert, in 2014 and a fleet of limos with blacked out windows swept in and out again...... absolutely no chance of even a quick wave.

So I, personally, don't think we stand a chance of meeting them...... but it would be amazing ! Who knows ???? Fingers crossed.

Hi Reece, welcome to coldplaying :)

I think the reason why so many fans in South America got to meet the band is because of their hard core dedication. But who knows. You just might!