✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Let's stop Merlin Beggars

Merlin Beggars is a company that currently is claiming copyright claims all over YouTube, from ️Radiohead live and studio recordings, some are even saying covers, Grimes music videos, that 'Damn Daniel' thing, other music videos in general and therefore stopping them from being viewed/enjoyed. :(

Now fellow Coldplayers, I really don't want Coldplay's live/studio and fan covers to be taken down, so I'm just letting you all know that we are all aware of this 'thing' that is making silly copyrighting claims everywhere.

On the Radiohead subreddit we are trying to get in touch with Beggars to stop this blasphemy.

This is just a post to make you aware of this company in the world of music.

Merlin Beggars is a company that currently is claiming copyright claims all over YouTube, from ️Radiohead live and studio recordings, some are even saying covers, Grimes music videos, that 'Damn Daniel' thing, other music videos in general and therefore stopping them from being viewed/enjoyed. :(

Now fellow Coldplayers, I really don't want Coldplay's live/studio and fan covers to be taken down, so I'm just letting you all know that we are all aware of this 'thing' that is making silly copyrighting claims everywhere.

On the Radiohead subreddit we are trying to get in touch with Beggars to stop this blasphemy.

This is just a post to make you aware of this company in the world of music.

How awful. But what I don't get is, they don't own the music that they are claiming, right ? So what is in for them ? Are they acting on behalf of record companies ?