✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Where / How did you meet your partner?

Little Miss Coldplay

Hello,

I'm currently single, but love a good love story! Just wondering, those of you in relationships/engaged/married, where did you all meet your partners? Hoping for some cute stories. Imagine meeting the love of your life at a Coldplay gig! [emoji175] When I travelled to Paris to see the boys, I met a couple outside the venue who were there on their honeymoon [emoji127] Don't feel like you have to answer x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Coldplaying mobile app

• Like 4

Great question!! This thread will be fun to read!! We met senior year in college. He signed up to work on a committee for the business school that I chaired. Then we had two night classes together. We used to skip one at break then go to the local pizza place across the street. Once, we bet over a pitcher of beer. I won. Two days before graduation he asked me out on a "date" to pay me back that pitcher. That was our first date. We then sat two chairs apart at graduation, as our names were very close in the alphabet. We'll be married 26 years this fall![emoji171]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 5

My husband and I met in high school senior year when I started dating one of his friends (don't hate me - there was no overlap, I swear!). Later my boyfriend (the eventual ex) and I went to two separate colleges really far apart, and we tried to maintain a long distance relationship, but it didn't last. He spent more time getting drunk than going to class, and I lost all respect for him. We broke up over the phone, and that was that.

At the end of that semester, I ended up moving back home to go to our local community college, and my future husband (Ken) was already going there. We struck up a really good friendship, got massive crushes on each other that we tried to resist because of my ex being his friend, but eventually we stopped fighting it and fell in love! Ken and his friend (my ex) had a good talk about it, and my ex gave his blessing, admitting that he & I hadn't been right for each other, and Ken was much more my speed, which was true.

We dated through the rest of college, transferring to the same 4-year university where we got our degrees. He proposed in our favorite vacation place the fall after graduation, and we've been married for 18 years, together a total of almost 25 years. [emoji4]

• Like 5