✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2017-10-02] Moda Center, Portland, OR

AMDB9

Good morning. We’re very pleased to announce the first 2017 North American shows for the A Head Full Of Dreams Tour – including the band’s first Canadian shows in five years. The dates are as follows:

Mon Oct 02 – Portland, OR – Moda Center

Tickets go on general sale on Saturday, Oct 15 at 10am local time, apart from Montreal (Oct 15, 12noon) and Miami (Oct 21, 10am).

Since we moved from California to Hawaii in August, any of the west coast shows are an option. I decided for the Portland show, because it's in an arena and not a massive stadium. I bought decent seats and can't wait to head to Portland next year! Maybe it will coincide with my daughter starting at Oregon or Univ of Portland, both are on her shortlist for college applications!

Does anyone of you guys have still a presale code available? I've been subscribed with coldplay.com since 2011 now, and didn't get a presale code? I was really hoping to see them because they are truly one of my favorites! PLEASE PLEASE! I NEED HELP! EACH CODE IS GOOD FOR 4 TICKETS AND I ONLY NEED 2!!! PLEASE! THIS WOULD MEAN THE WORLD TO ME!!! DM ME!

• 11 months later...

Wow. What a great show. But what Coldplay show isn't a great show! I have a great story I'll be posting later on to supplement once I get all my videos and thoughts in order. Quick recap though:

The boys broke their usual routine of entry and came out after the house lights went down and briefly talked about the tragedy in Vegas and everywhere else in the world that's dealing with turmoil, and asked us all to turn our phone lights on and have a minute of silence. After which they launched straight into a touching tribute to Tom Petty, playing Free Fallin, with REM's Peter Buck. (Guessing this is why they postponed going on stage for about 45 minutes, to make sure they were ready to play it). Then after that, we were right back to Charlie Chaplin, Xylobands, bounding off to lasers and confetti. Chris gave away a couple guitars after the c-stage to a couple kids that he pulled up with him. They were floored and one was actively trying to refuse. Chris then promptly goes back to main stage asks Jonny, "You didn't need that did you?". Show finished strong. I made some new friends, took a long drive home. Was a good day!

• Like 3

Wonderful show. I was super lucky and the uograde roadies found me. We ended up at the railing in front of Guy. We had a blast and it was slightly humiliating to have my enthusiasm shared with the entire arena several times on the big screen. Lol same setlist, same show, but I feel every show I’ve been to has its own vibe. Portland is an awesome city, and that affects my feelings towards the show as well.

• Like 1

Wow. What a great show. But what Coldplay show isn't a great show! I have a great story I'll be posting later on to supplement once I get all my videos and thoughts in order. Quick recap though:

The boys broke their usual routine of entry and came out after the house lights went down and briefly talked about the tragedy in Vegas and everywhere else in the world that's dealing with turmoil, and asked us all to turn our phone lights on and have a minute of silence. After which they launched straight into a touching tribute to Tom Petty, playing Free Fallin, with REM's Peter Buck. (Guessing this is why they postponed going on stage for about 45 minutes, to make sure they were ready to play it). Then after that, we were right back to Charlie Chaplin, Xylobands, bounding off to lasers and confetti. Chris gave away a couple guitars after the c-stage to a couple kids that he pulled up with him. They were floored and one was actively trying to refuse. Chris then promptly goes back to main stage asks Jonny, "You didn't need that did you?". Show finished strong. I made some new friends, took a long drive home. Was a good day!

I saw every video from the show and jealous that I wasn't there too

A world with out Coldplay is useless!