✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

First time Coldplay concert goer here!

loowees07

Hi everyone!

It will be my first time to watch a Coldplay concert, and I have two choices: (pics below)

1. Go for a standing ticket (VIP, near stage) in an open space. (not an arena or stadium) - Manila Concert (Platinum Ticket, light green)

COLDPLAY-MANILA-2017-STAGE-MAP.jpg

2. Go for a stadium concert but we're placed at the top most seats. - Singapore Concert (Green area, 643)

Coldplay_seatmap-v6.jpg

I will be experiencing Coldplay live for the first time so I must ask; Where should I go to?

I also noticed that xylobands are not included in open area concerts. Do they really make the difference?

Thanks!

Luis

Thanks for replying! It's not really a question of sitting down/standing up, it's more of where will I experience the concert better?

I feel like sitting at the top seats of a stadium might make me too far from the experience, but it would be amazing to see those xylobands light up. Do they really make all the difference? Or is it alright to give it up and go for an open grounds concert where I'm near the stage?

Its based on preference. You wont see the xylobands at the concert in Manilla. But you'll be very close to the stage. What I was saying was that I was pretty energized at my seat in the stadium as well, so there wont be as much of a difference in the experience. But my advice is to go for the open grounds if you dont mind standing up. Besides:

Seeing the band play close up > Xylobands

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Do you know if it will be dark when the concert starts?

I have done concerts in June (London and Amsterdam) and it still was pretty light for at least 1/2 of the concert.

I had good seats but the effect of the Xylobands was not optimal.

If I compare it with the US Tour concerts: it was much darker and they really had awesome views.

I also have done a concert standing right at the B-stage and the experience is totally different: you are surrounded by fans, get confetti showers and have a close view on the band. [emoji4]

But that comes with the effort of queuing early.

If you are asking me: standing.

• 3 months later...